Re: Kains going 72+ kph, kiting using missiles, etc.

In addition to what Crepitus says, you can't compare volleys because that doesn't take into account cycle times.

"...playing a game is the voluntary attempt to overcome unnecessary obstacles."
Bernard Suits, 1978

Campana wrote:

In addition to what Crepitus says, you can't compare volleys because that doesn't take into account cycle times.

thats why i have bolded the one vs. four.
if he deals four times the damage per volley, i would need at least a quarter of his cycletime to have comparable damage output - and about the extension difference -
he has two ranks more in medium magnetostatics (=6%), while i have two more in adv. robotics (=10 %)

chemoactive slugs vs. chemoactive cells and even with multispectral cells, i did less.

and in a fight he against me - he would win, because he has more range (optimal AND falloff) and is slightly faster. If i had HCL laser i could win, but would deal also even lower damage with higher AP consumption.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

I was doing 117kph in my kain today!

ditto cool

I Fail to see a problem with Speed fit kians..... They are being fit for a job and doing that job well.

Sorry not everyone can do everything.

The only way to argue this is if they were hard to kill... which they are easy and a joke to take down. Especially for a Artemis....

As we like to jump on real ingame experiences, battles, victories and defeats here...

... I heard a story of how 3 speed-fit kains got smashed by 1 mech yesterday. Meaning that there are proper and efficient counters to it, they work perfect, it's just that not everyone seem to be able to utilize and comprehend how it works before coming and posting on forums. So I doubt, my friends, that developers will ever changed those ratios and balances mentioned in the topic here that exist now, as they function fine and stable, and that of course developers are competent enough to understand it...

... By the way, those 3 kains belonged to the group of players who are actively arguing for/attempting to prove kain's superiority and imbalance towards other mechs and robot types in that topic.

I guess,
/thread.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu