Re: Weapon stabilizer

The % value really suggests that it is meant for the heavy weapons, not useless for medium, but with hit dispersions of 14 or so, a straight 1.0 reduction like the t4 evasion mods would have been fairly useless.

525 doesn't sound insignificant, what sort of speed impact is that going to be for mechs? Is that going to make it OK for lights since they also got a little speed boost?

52 (edited by Annihilator 2011-05-04 23:26:39)

you will need three t4 stabs + maxed extension to get a medium gauss down to ~4° dispersion. (if they work like a tuning)
a medium laser or medium compact missile will get down to ~3.5   

before the server went down again, i saw a heavy armored Seth mk2 fully medium autocannon fitted. he was running 76 kph on a highway - without a lwf if i remember correctly

if that player is replacing some of his armor plates with the new modules (stabi + ERP), he will have a real armor tank with extreme firepower. (weak to ecm and supressor)

500kg wont make a difference on that build (probably less mass then the armor plates)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Maybe the server will just be coming up when I get home...

so far with T1 i got med lazer at  3.59  on a seth should be able to get under 3 with T4

Long range, low damage and high accuracy Seths FTW!
Volley a light or ewar at 700m. Nice I say.. Very nice.

Even better on a gropho I'd say. All that extra damage. Nice.

The Game