Re: Your thoughts on new expansion? (Changes and fixes)

Exomorph wrote:

Gameplay==

* '''Change:''' Decreased the base mass of Intakt and Cameleon (of their Mk2 variants as well). - Cameleon WHY ??? Cam was fastest ew bot ... now even more faster ...

You are wrong, If you put the same Modules on (if they wight the same as before the patch) you are slower. With the changes of the E-War Modules (half wight) you should have the same speed (possible faster)

If you reduce the mass/kg of the EW bots, you change the Mass/ speed ratio of the installed modules. Meaning, on lighter Bots, the Mass of Modules will have a higher impact on the speed.

Now Demobs have been reduces on half of its mass and EW bots have been made even lighter, will result in more or less the same speed of teh EW Bot. 

Not quite sure if I made this clearly understandable.

I am not one of those mathematical guys. But surely someone can provide a formular on that smile

Remedy Inc. recruiting. Schliess dich uns an. Bewerbung und Guides unter: www.remedy-inc.de
#Bad Robot
#RSI Star Citizen: REMEDY

AoE bot explosion damage is devastating! Exploding chameleon does 300-400 dmg.

So, who wants to hug a mech with low HP?

Kristan Delorian wrote:

AoE bot explosion damage is devastating! Exploding chameleon does 300-400 dmg.

So, who wants to hug a mech with low HP?

HEHEHEHEHEEHHEE Я БЕГУ К МОЕЙ СМЕРТИ БЕЗ СОЖАЛЕНИЙ ТЕПЕРЬ В МОЕМ МАЛОМ РОБОТЕ

I wont be amused if I will see kamikaze squads from you Mara. roll

hhaha we have to see the new mechanics, lots of fun stuff to do

So far it seems this expansion is a winner in all things smile

Well, actually not all things. I find new beta islands quite boring and empty. And event, ya know, I thought there would be hundreds of protectors swarming the island... but I found only couple of spawns and very low quantity of other NPCs.

Kristan Delorian wrote:

Well, actually not all things. I find new beta islands quite boring and empty. And event, ya know, I thought there would be hundreds of protectors swarming the island... but I found only couple of spawns and very low quantity of other NPCs.

Who says the even is over? Maybe reinforements are coming?

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

I haven't had a chance to see most things .. I know people are testing suicide bot possibilities that should make for interesting intrusions, wave after wave of of plated accu boosted suicide sequers.

So far the only thing I've been able to use (less than 2 hours played since patch ;/) are the highways which are quite nice.  I especially like the lightning effects. 

That free reset is tempting too.  I wish assaults had got the same base speed boost lights did.

I'll get a lot more time this weekend big_smile

yeah the splash damage is quite unique. Makes you take other things into effect. Damage from a mech still hits at over 100m aways. Last nights kill wacked my for 1103 damage just from being beside a artemis <-- crazy lol.

im pretty sure, assaults will get some love over the next few weeks too.

i got the information that the roaming observer and convoy npc spawns are not implemented yet for the new islands. Can't remember where i got it, but perhaps a DEV or GM could confirm this.

With the wide open areas i found on Tellesis, i can imagin that there will be much more roaming groups then on other islands.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

* '''Change:''' Increased the speed of non-EW light robots (Castel, Yagel, Prometheus and their Mk2 variants).

What about the light industry bots ? Did they get a buff, too ? Still way slower then the light fighting bots.

i like the new islands! yet to notice much else lol