Re: Deployable Turrets.

Corp wich protects you 24/7 is Utopia. Developers pushing everybody to beta, they made poor resourses spots on alpha, not enough for serious manufacturing.

Miner pay for their protection. I think there is nothing wrong with it.

turrets can force ppl to use something heavier than lights/ew for roamings, that can increase pvp fun (less but more quality).

btw, there can be some heavy robots with ability to deploy as a turret - slow and unable to fight when in travel mode, but deadly in turret mode. lets call it siege robot for example. moar wayz to use tacticz, less ways to use blobs, if implemented correctly. in stationary mode they can f.e. lock and shoot multiple targets at once - as if it indus/ewar modules, also maybe interference can affect them lesser or they can cause great interference around them, kinda sorta

Have a productive day, Runner

Hehe - where is turrets on landmark, there is tasty stuff nearby=)
I like idea about deployable cannons, /signed.

29 (edited by Line 2011-03-01 12:59:40)

oh wow hauling sheet - CHAOS agreed with DoY - DEVs now you just MUST to implement turret-bots!! big_smile

Another point of deployable turrets is protection of Noralgis spots.

31 (edited by Knightvoid 2011-03-02 10:22:01)

30 minutes. Price for each type turret should be 250k (L), 500k (M), 1mil (H).

this is sh*t/ Player need can make ALL moduls and ammo!!!!!

turrets need in game/

Also need  turrets  for outpost!!!

Destroyable turrets on the outpost? This is nice too.

half-stationary bots! i demand half-stationary bots! RAWR!! big_smile

Kristan Delorian wrote:

Destroyable turrets on the outpost? This is nice too.

NONDestroyable turrets on the outpost!!!
Or destroyable ALL!!!!

non-destroyable turrets are senseless. automatic deployable npc turrets can be good but i believe half-stationary bots will be more funnier especially for gate scouting or miners protection or outpost siege or whatever

Nondestroyable are imba. Owners should craft turrets for the outpost to make it safe. Another point of bringing mechs on PvP roams.

So, DEV Mancs confirmed that deployable turrets will be in that game. How long we will wait for them they dont tell.