Re: Plant growth after patch

someone mixed up hokko with daoden ?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

We left the extra material in the Helioptris and Triandlus, get while you still can, the new ones that are grown from scratch won't have that much!!!

Let me see if understand this correctly. On alpha the plants now got 100+ cycles but less material then a plant on beta with 40cycles?

Former CEO of X-23

Zorac: no, "material" as you say always depends on your own skills and equipment. Cycles is what's shown in yellow numbers when you select a plant.
What happened is that current plants on alpha contain ~100 cycles by mistake. But when these die the new plants will have the correct (much lower) cycles.

Alright. Thanks for the clarification.

Former CEO of X-23

31 (edited by Purgatory 2011-02-08 13:02:06)

GLiMPSE wrote:
Purgatory wrote:

Think the plant changes suck. There was already competition over plants on alpha (other players). 12 is ridiculously low, way overboard, even double that is still bad.

There is less competition on beta. Talk to the hoop they'll set you blue.

Actually I already asked them. They refused to allow us access to norhoop, still refused even when I offered payment to use the island. It's their loss because I now have what I wanted anyway and they lost out.

32 (edited by GLiMPSE 2011-02-09 02:49:53)

Purgatory wrote:
GLiMPSE wrote:
Purgatory wrote:

Think the plant changes suck. There was already competition over plants on alpha (other players). 12 is ridiculously low, way overboard, even double that is still bad.

There is less competition on beta. Talk to the hoop they'll set you blue.

Actually I already asked them. They refused to allow us access to norhoop, still refused even when I offered payment to use the island. It's their loss because I now have what I wanted anyway and they lost out.

lies -- this must be a norhoop propaganda spy. No hope turns no one down -- mega blob super formation activate!