Re: Station locking

That's why you sat under unbreakable gamma walls for 69 months, Burial?

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Burial wrote:

What made you think we are after stations.. ? All I personally want is more people on Betas to shoot at. I want roaming PVP to be viable again like it was when I started playing the game.

You need to roam first. Or maybe I don't understand your definition of "roaming pvp".

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Burial wrote:

What made you think we are after stations.. ? All I personally want is more people on Betas to shoot at. I want roaming PVP to be viable again like it was when I started playing the game.

http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=kill&kill_id=46412

You roamed, you found PVP, you dived into a mob spawn.

How did you manage to do it without open stations? Or would open stations become a substitute for diving into a mob spawn at the first sign of PVP?

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Gremrod wrote:
Burial wrote:

You need to roam first. Or maybe I don't understand your definition of "roaming pvp".

lets pretend you dont already understand.

If people live on beta theres people to roam. Nobody lives on beta right now. Theres nobody to roam.

That wasn't hard was it.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

We live on Domhalarn. Why aren't you roaming us?

CIR Complaint Form

Syndic wrote:

We live on Domhalarn. Why aren't you roaming us?

This game isn't about me and you. Besides the fact that we have roamed dom plenty (and kent too when people lived there) your trying to make this some corp rivalry thing when its not. It's about promoting emergent gameplay, giving new corps time to grow and populating beta until the game has a reasonable playerbase.

You seem to be against these concepts. I get it.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

I thought nobody lives on Beta and there is nobody to roam.

Now you're saying you roamed dom plenty and kent too.

Did Cons stop playing because stations are lockable, or because PVE is utter sh*t?

Spending the next 2 years exclusively working on improving PVE is the only choice that's good for the game, not appeasing your self-entitlement so you can run around Beta avoiding PVP and docking in people's stations.

CIR Complaint Form

if it didn't make a difference the norhoop treaty wouldn't have given new corps a place to be

Plenty people live on beta. So there is plenty of roaming to be had.....

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

more people, more roaming!

When players can sit under any station with a tanked castel mk2 detector and scout 2.6k ranges under ANY outpost, imagine what that does for people trying to do ops on the island?  It completely shuts off logistics to that island.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Seems to me your 70 man alliance would then have to defend your indy guys while you worked on the island you are living on. That to much to ask? Seems reasonable to me. So even if a group of players got inside one of your stations. So you get some pvp when they try and pop out and fight you. Oh the horror. And if you make it so you cant spark into a beta unless you own it, locked or unlocked. Then you still have the advantage and if someone does get inside, they have to either spark out and leave the bot or log off, or walk back out. Sounds good to me...

But what it does do is make it ALOT more dangerous for all your alts that are just undocking and picking up sap loot 2-3 times a day at every single beta outpost. Thus making you have to LIVE on the island to reap the benefits.

And I cant speak for JOKE, but STC will NEVER have to go mine epi on beta again. So you might as well throw that whole argument out. This has nothing to do with mining epi. I personally am sitting on over a billion epi with, perhaps 10 times that corp wide.... Who knows.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

I'm jealous. We have stocks but sadly not that much :-)