1 (edited by Inda 2015-09-25 05:03:46)

Topic: Missions Improvement

Missions are good now

doing mission alone is: BAD

more incentives to group up: GOOD, fxp: more reward when you group up, easy peasy

MAK IT pls.

ps: We still miss the squad problem to be solved!

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Missions Improvement

I agree. It'll be very good to have group PvE activities. I'd like both, alone and with group depending on the mood.

Any ideas how to make incentives to group up without making ones to multi-box?

Like with PvE in shooters, where you need other people, not more windows... Without making a shooter, of course.

It cant be squad based as that is open to alt abuse. It has to be activity based. Scale the spawns up so they take more people.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

It cant be squad based as that is open to alt abuse. It has to be activity based. Scale the spawns up so they take more people.

Yes that is a problem there, but we could find a solution, also, I am fine with some abuse if we can "work" together who dont want to abuse mechanics. Its bring more activity to the game, what is needed.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

5 (edited by logicalNegation 2015-09-25 18:37:50)

*Edit: wrong quote

Jita wrote:

They do scale in difficulty(maybe not enough), the issue is that the pay only scales equal to, or less than, what you would make running solo per squad member.

IE. the squad would make more faster running the missions on their own, than if they were grouped.
Squad play only benefits players that dont have access to high level missions, or can not solo them yet (new players)

The new assignment system is _not_ enforcing someone with high standing to participate in assignments too often, as you can only loose when doing assignments on the long term. If your standing is maxed you need to stop, else you loose standing, without gain.

But even if you have standing 6.0 on all 3 but never enter beta, you stop doing assignments with that agent.
No reason to join a squad for help, when your standing is above that assignment level.

Goffer wrote:

The new assignment system is _not_ enforcing someone with high standing to participate in assignments too often, as you can only loose when doing assignments on the long term. If your standing is maxed you need to stop, else you loose standing, without gain.

But even if you have standing 6.0 on all 3 but never enter beta, you stop doing assignments with that agent.
No reason to join a squad for help, when your standing is above that assignment level.

if you play you might lose some virtual pixels

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:

virtual pixels

Any other kind? tongue

RIP PERPETUUM