Topic: Dual monitor setup for playing perpetuum

It would be nice if we could have all basic layouts of terrain on one screen, and then market windows/other windows on a separate screen (for those with dual monitor setups).

This would decrease the clutter on the view of the terrain, where I do find myself constantly resizing and shuffling boxes around.

2 (edited by Weapon X 2010-12-13 04:20:03)

Re: Dual monitor setup for playing perpetuum

You're basically asking for a 2500 res?

There are issues with the scaling and text already without doubling the current resolutions. Although it would be nice.

(considers buying 2nd monitor for xmas)

Edit: or u could have a 2nd window terminal like background area to drag stuff too. Not sure how feasible that would be.

to the OP. What you are asking is for different client windows to be detached and moved out of the client.

Do not know of any game that does that currently.

But you could always run three monitors with nvidia's surround gaming.

ATI has it too, it's called Eyefinity

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Besides this game uses second and third monitors for your other account as it us so cheap.

Do not know of any game that does that currently.

Supreme Commander

and its the only one i know...

I mentioned this feature on day 1. it's something EVE should've done years ago, and this game could only benefit from it. I can't see why it's not doable, and some of the scaling issues and whatnot might be made easier by making the UI a bit "chunkier" which would be easy if we had a whole other monitor to place it on.

Contact me in game via e-mail or PM for -CS- recruitment information.

Lets start the Scaleable UI threads now . I mean really, its been years in Eve without this feature. Maybe if we start now Dev's will realize its important.

If not scalable, let me adjust the font size!

The landmark window on the last intrusion was full screen and it still wasn't enough to fit everyone on the screen; even with the filter set to only show the enemy.

Shrug. I can do it in AutoCAD!

Dual monitors. AutoCAD in one window and I'm able to drag toolbars and *** outside of autocad to my second monitor if I ever had the desire.

I would really like to have stuff on another screen in Perpetuum.