Topic: Termis and Gargoyle love

Both these bots would be utilized in pvp more if we could get more CPU and Reactor, <3

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Re: Termis and Gargoyle love

Quite delicate to balance, but atm it is for agent with 2-4 weeks ep easier to get Riveler cap stable with 5 med miner, than Termis with 4 med miner.

give the mk2 versions some love. that way the mk1 is more for the noobs

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Goffer wrote:

Quite delicate to balance, but atm it is for agent with 2-4 weeks ep easier to get Riveler cap stable with 5 med miner, than Termis with 4 med miner.

They are mining/harvesting bots primarily and ^ is their main issue.

Burial wrote:
Goffer wrote:

not fully true - termis is a dedicated RR bot, and Gargoyle a dedicated Energy Transfer bot.

but what ville is reffering to is that Shield tank is the only way to go for anythign that does not need to shoot.
aka - his suggestion is boring...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Annihilator wrote:
Burial wrote:
Goffer wrote:

not fully true - termis is a dedicated RR bot, and Gargoyle a dedicated Energy Transfer bot.

but what ville is reffering to is that Shield tank is the only way to go for anythign that does not need to shoot.
aka - his suggestion is boring...

Why would you armor tank something with no bonus to armor?

Ville wrote:

Why would you armor tank something with no bonus to armor?

you don't even armor tank what HAS a bonus to armor (riveler, zenith, Lithus, etc.)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Burial wrote:
Goffer wrote:

I wanted to hint, that akku size/recharge of Termis is not right balanced to Riveler even considering its intended role. And this imbalance is also a hinderance for PvP. Therefore you see Termis in PvP only as victim, while Riveler is in reasonable use.

Yep.