Topic: Liquid credits

Please implement the following features:
1) sending credits to other players.
2) ability to pay another account by this credits (gifts/refferals/trials/other stuff)

and i'll repeat an old advice:
change your commercial model.

...you really can earn more money.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Re: Liquid credits

Hunter wrote:

2) ability to pay another account by this credits (gifts/refferals/trials/other stuff)

What model do you suggest?

The Cash shop would work fine.......

If it had content to fill it hmm

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Hunter wrote:

Why not a cash shop? What is the goal of the developers? - money or a "perfect balance"? I would choose money instead of utopia.

Why the crybabies wins?

Hunter wrote:
Obi Wan Kenobi wrote:
Hunter wrote:

Why not a cash shop? What is the goal of the developers? - money or a "perfect balance"? I would choose money instead of utopia.

Um... im not disagreeing with you. The problem is the shop has .... NOTHING. They cant even get being greedy right hmm

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

5 (edited by Burial 2015-07-16 20:21:47)

Yup, Credit trade should be enabled first, followed by all sorts of convenience and vanity items players and corporations could get.

Unlocking improved teleportation routes, access to better stations, paintjobs, custom corporation logos, changing player avatar pictures, improved management features etc etc. They could even add islands that require rent to enter.

Everyone thought I was crazy, everyone thought that will never happen.

It's happening.  Now.

I am Perpetuum.

i would even sell protection tokens for outposts. Why not?.. Limit use, increase count of islands and outposts. Many ways to balance and earn money.

Why the crybabies wins?

t this point a bit of mild pay to win would not bother me a bit. Just get a cash shop up, get anything in it that people would possibly want for money and get earning.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

The thing is the DEVs take forever to get basic game play mechanics coded & tested. creating cash shop items AND maintaining development of the game at the same time I think might be out  of their reach

10 (edited by Burial 2015-07-17 13:21:47)

Jita wrote:

t this point a bit of mild pay to win would not bother me a bit. Just get a cash shop up, get anything in it that people would possibly want for money and get earning.

Pretty much.

They should make Credits tradable ASAP and break the soft market. There's no point allowing Credit trading only in the form of 200+ mil ICE.

They should also make some changes to EP:

1) EP gaining stops at 1 million without booster.
2) Buff booster to 100%.
3) START SELLING EP PACKAGES. big_smile

Gaining EP only by waiting must be frustrating as hell to newbies.

2c

Burial wrote:
Jita wrote:

Pretty much.

They should make Credits tradable ASAP and break the soft market. There's no point allowing Credit trading only in the form of 200+ mil ICE.

They should also make some changes to EP:

1) EP gaining stops at 1 million without booster.
2) Buff booster to 100%.
3) START SELLING EP PACKAGES. big_smile

Gaining EP only by waiting must be frustrating as hell to newbies.

2c

why the hell now. Whats the worst that can happen?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

There are a lot of games with cash shop that plays quite good. Look around: Is this normal game with <50 online?

Why the crybabies wins?

Credit trade instead of ICe trade would first reduce the amount of money the Devs would get, as it would be best to buy credits in largest possible quantity and distribute over several chars instead of need to pay ~10 Euro/ICE.

Goffer wrote:

Credit trade instead of ICe trade would first reduce the amount of money the Devs would get, as it would be best to buy credits in largest possible quantity and distribute over several chars instead of need to pay ~10 Euro/ICE.

Don't think it matters that much how players use Credits, as long as they do. If one of my alts only needed like 200 Credits and only way to get them for NIC is ICE, I wouldn't bother.

15 (edited by Annihilator 2015-07-18 16:13:13)

somehow this request smells.... or i don't understand it.

if you want to gift someone credits, you can give him ICE
if you want to gift someone the game, you can purchase the game as gift (in the official webshop)

so, what exactly is the request, aside from beeing able to use excess credits you got as left-over from the old ICE "reimbursement" to make either money out of it, or use it on alts ?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

The talk not only about forms of credit transfer.

Why the crybabies wins?

bump to remind.

Make it f2p

Why the crybabies wins?