1 (edited by Cryptor 2015-06-21 18:59:57)

Topic: *solved* Keys default to Q window closes in fraction of a second

Hi,
I am just starting to play but before I do I will need to set-up Twitch and re-map some of the keys.

When I open the UI to map keys everything looks good but a weird thing happens when I actually try to set a key.  I click on the primary (or secondary -  the same result) key for anything and I see a small window open for a fraction of a second and close and the key always default to Q.  I looked around in game and in my Razer software to see if there is any thing I can set but I don't see anything.

Any suggestions ?

I am running Windows 8.1 with Razer Nostromo (controller) + Naga (mouse) + Lycosa (keyboard).  I am running Razer Synapse 1.18

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: *solved* Keys default to Q window closes in fraction of a second

Something seems to be spamming your Q key. The window which pops up is asking you to press a key you wish to assign. Have you tried using the chat ingame?

3 (edited by Cryptor 2015-06-21 18:53:02)

hmm I did not know that you can map keys in chat, can't find info on the process or commands, looking into it.

If anyone knows how to set keys in the in-game chat please let me know.

Or if anyone knows how to check why this key keeps triggering or what is making it trigger.

NOTE:  As you can tell this key does not trigger in any other instance.  I can type anything I want without issues etc..  I do not appear to have this issue in other games either.

After few times of un-pluging all my USB devices and plugging them in and then re-starting ZPC it is fine now.

Easiest fix ever.

smile