1 (edited by badass II 2015-04-18 14:53:42)

Topic: if you killed ... time hold

If you participated in PvP and if you killed, you will be able to participate in PvP only after a while. for example 12-24 hours. (
recovery time)

2 (edited by Celebro 2015-04-18 14:55:32)

Re: if you killed ... time hold

Edit: nvm don't like time constraints for pvp.

RIP PERPETUUM

troll topic?

Celebro wrote:

yep!
because it is changing the rules pvp

Zortarg wrote:

troll topic?

What do you say this whole forum troll topic.
why there should be such privileges, you killed and you're immediately ready to go into battle again. not so interesting, you should get a loss, except nic

why should it. this is a sandbox. and it makes no sense at all.

do you accually pvp? there is not that much pvp ingame atm. and you want to reduce it even further?

why? whats the point? bring out your arguments. because i cant see any reason why you should.

Zortarg wrote:

why should it. this is a sandbox. and it makes no sense at all.

do you accually pvp? there is not that much pvp ingame atm. and you want to reduce it even further?

why? whats the point? bring out your arguments. because i cant see any reason why you should.

a balance, look at it from the other side

badass II wrote:
Celebro wrote:

yep!
because it is changing the rules pvp

No. Because it's a stupid idea we need more pvp not less. How are you suppose to defend your stuff with such a cool down.

RIP PERPETUUM

there IS already a short timer, that lost its meaning after implementation of spark teleports and lots of other changes.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Sorry Celebro this is a "Even Stupider Idea Ever".

I am Perpetuum.

another stupid idea...

Chemist wrote:

another stupid idea...

stupid ideas + stupid players + stupid game = balance

get happy wink

Just @ Game

Balance - this is when the number of stupid ideas equals the number of good ideas. In this case, there is no good ideas. Only stupid. Therefore, it turns a stupid game with stupid players.

BadAss wrote:
Chemist wrote:

another stupid idea...

stupid ideas + stupid players + stupid game = balance

get happy wink

I really enjoyed your constructive argument.  It really started to sway my opinion on this issue.

Please keep up the good work, and continue.

I am Perpetuum.

badass II wrote:

If you participated in PvP and if you killed, you will be able to participate in PvP only after a while. for example 12-24 hours. (
recovery time)

Please explain what you declare as "participate". Getting shot at? Interessting idea so after turrets killed you once, you can easily wander about gamma island next hours and spy....

Or being able to shot back, if someone attacks you? Have fun being only able to defend yourself once within 12h....

I feel like there should be a part 2 to your post...somewhere.

I am Perpetuum.

Goffer wrote:
badass II wrote:

recovery time)

Please explain what you declare as "participate". Getting shot at? Interessting idea so after turrets killed you once, you can easily wander about gamma island next hours and spy....

Or being able to shot back, if someone attacks you? Have fun being only able to defend yourself once within 12h....

after loss of the robot should be the recovery time. can be 1 hour or less or more. you should not have instant access to pvp after loss. that's what I say

Just @ Game

facepalm

Chemist wrote:

facepalm

this is just an assumption that 100% will not take even a note. do not strain smile

Just @ Game

Goffer wrote:
badass II wrote:

recovery time)

After you PVP, you must get your spin counter to 1,000,000 at which time a pretty pony will magically transport you to Nia where you can undock and play the game.

Wait, I have a better idea. After PVP, you must post 5 forums posts on these here forums.

Wow, this whole thread is a bad idea (and not a great troll either)