Topic: Power usage at Gamma Stations

@Dev Zoom

Are you able to provide us with a list of power consumption of turrets, repair nodes, booster nodes and any other powerable node when they are being used at full?  We are attempting to confirm max power consumption to determine if we are stable with our power at full turret and power usage.

Goth
NSE

Re: Power usage at Gamma Stations

Also, I think someone said that the reported distances of turrets on the tooltip is incorrect when boosted.  Can you also update that?

+1

SandBox.

Do it yourself.

I am Perpetuum.

At least that info! If the help tabs using the old Gamma mechanics most of it.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Perpetuum wrote:

SandBox.

Do it yourself.

If you got a gamma base, its rather easy to collect the necessary data.
or you just read the PTS forums...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

fuuu

you guys don't think its reasonable to have tooltips that are accurate? I guess that IS asking a lot...

Start your OWN topic about your OWN F&D.

I did not doubt the need for correct tool tips, dont go all FU guys on me.

I am Perpetuum.

And we wonder why new players dont stay.... lol

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

the new UI will hopefully be able to support player modding, since some may not grasp the difference between "RoF" and "Cycletime", or why it is stupid to have a page full of item informations but missing the important stuff like "how much damage does this weapon deal?"

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Annihilator wrote:

the new UI will hopefully be able to support player modding, since some may not grasp the difference between "RoF" and "Cycletime", or why it is stupid to have a page full of item informations but missing the important stuff like "how much damage does this weapon deal?"

It still amazes me that basic stuff like dps isn't in the equipment screen after like four years of development.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

It still amazes me that basic stuff like dps isn't in the equipment screen after like four years of development.

Nothing really amazes me anymore in regards to development and balancing, what amazes me is there are still people playing.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:
Jita wrote:
Annihilator wrote:

Nothing really amazes me anymore in regards to development and balancing, what amazes me is there are still people playing.

The last balance change broke me too. Just nuts.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

*Whispers of the coming server wipe that everyone said will never happen*

I am Perpetuum.

Jita wrote:

The last balance change broke me too. Just nuts.

not the last balance change as such, but the lack of follow ups to move further into the direction it was heading.

back on topic - the power consumption of turrets can be scanned with a chassis-scanner and calculated from the displayed data, or simply tested with a shielded bot set as target, while watching the colony managements "last energy usage" per building.

If i remember correctly, repair nodes and aura emitter list their power consumption "per buffed target" in their info on colony management without need to scan.

harder to aquire are infos like how much of the energy resource is consumed per full-power cycle of the well, and how much does it matter anyway when you put several t3 batteries parallel to your backbone connections, so you can support a a full defense array for several days without running out of AP, with the current maximum number of attackers you could expect.