1 (edited by Annihilator 2014-12-02 14:14:12)

Topic: Feature Request: drop/transfer ownership

for Beta and Gamme outposts.

its kinda missing. -77- cannot show their goodwill by instantly dropping all outposts instead of forcing everyone else to do it in a very long process (the stability downgrade)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: Feature Request: drop/transfer ownership

Why am I not suprised you incompetent hobos are begging the devs to flip the stations for you instead of actually going there and doing it yourselves?

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

I want you *** to know, I got fussed at Twice for sitting on a passive SAP on a green/yellow island that was at 100.  You lazy hobos need to undock and play, but, if you choose not too, I'm sure NSE and that one rad dude will take all the stations.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

I want you *** to know, I got fussed at Twice for sitting on a passive SAP on a green/yellow island that was at 100.

hope you didn't get killed by an innocent NPC during that time.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!

Ville wrote:

I want you *** to know, I got fussed at Twice for sitting on a passive SAP on a green/yellow island that was at 100.  You lazy hobos need to undock and play, but, if you choose not too, I'm sure NSE and that one rad dude will take all the stations.

I was encouraging you to take it because it would have spawned at least 2 threads of QQ

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

As far as I'm concerned, NSE took up the offer and got 2 platoons of bots blown up already by doing saps. Are we whining? NOPE. Are we happy? Hell yeah, we're getting a beta station soon-ish and cir+77 are getting their pvp done.

Anni, do you really want everything handed to you? Because that's how the game dies out.

wow, you concentrate really only on one part of the request.

do you know how often i have been asked "can you transfer ownership of a gamma terminal?", or beta outpost.
except for the little hint towards the hot-humid-air production guys, it has nothing to do with whining.

things just take far to long in this game.

Timing to ask for this function is bad but its a decent idea. You would think it would be possible to transfer a gamma terminal if nothing else. I wouldnt want betas to be transferable unless siege stones were implemented. Then it could be done at the risk of someone else flipping it big_smile

Rasnath wrote:

Because that's how the game dies out.

Someone understands territorial warfare, finally.  Pvpers and Leaders are not nominated roles given to people on the whim.  They are forged from the flames and arise from the ashes of destruction, determined to not be defeated.  And its that determination that can never be defeated.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.