Topic: Canceling a field container deployment trigger the deployment cooldown

If you refuse to give a security code and use the "x" instead, if you try to place a container again it compains about "you need to wait to place another container", while I have not placed any containers.

Re: Canceling a field container deployment trigger the deployment cooldown

No offence but the real bug is dropping anything from cargo while in combat teleports included

Participate, Congratulate cause everything else will be seen as HATE.
Max yellow max all skills lvl 10 min max for the win

Atleast bombs are somehwat trying to be weapons so atleast dropipng them should be okay.

I currently think that dropping containers is only restricted by the PvP flag. I know that a agressor can start locking you and you can still drop a container. I am guessing this is the reference. However I fail to see how this would counter as "being in combat".

I could agree that there could be introduced delays or that a field container needs first to be "activated" to accept cargo like beacons do.

This is fine line of using less used features in a programmed forsaken game,such as transporting cargo in beta. You can't really be sure that what you have in your hands in an intended feature.

i'm pretty sure this was already reported right after it got implemented a few month ago.

thanks to someone spamming hundreds of fieldcontainer on alpha...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

To be clear this misbehaviour means being able to deploy less containers than I should be. It just gets super annoying when the less is 0.