Topic: [NSE] NightSong Entertainment Recruiting

NightSong Entertainment, a gaming community as well as an in game corporation, is looking for new blood. We have players that pretty much do it all, and are willing to take on rookies to help them out. Things to bear in mind though :

- We work together, if you are not a team player don't bother applying.

- We do not tolerate serious harassment in chats, some banter between NSE members and others is ok but as soon as it becomes personal or an attack there will be repercussions.

- We do PvP when we can, replacement bots are offered so don't worry while you learn. Our opponents may be more skilled but we learn from every situation so never give up!

- Our politics are for our members benefit. If it no longer benefits our members or our members want to do something else or go somewhere else the corp will do it.

- Even our opponents are allowed on our TeamSpeak 3! This allows each member to gain extra insights from both sides when they do chose to visit us!

- TeamSpeak 3 REQUIRED for all PvP or Group combat activities, no exceptions.

If you are ok with the above information, and still want to come play with us then let any NSE member know. We have multiple recruiters on throughout the day!

Re: [NSE] NightSong Entertainment Recruiting

Good group of guys, totally not ***, and they let me come to TeamSpeak, win win.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

These guys are doing operations in alpha beta gamma.

organized

Saw an advert for this corp on Steam from Seraphim.

Very new to this game (played Eve for a few years though) , and when i feel like i'm ready to join a corp then this sounds like a good one.

At the moment though i'm just doing industry to get NIC etc

The party is heating up, recruitment still open!

Doors are open again, come have some coffee and chatter a bit!

Yoink, shameless bumpage! Also I like Port Wine Cheese Balls w/ Crackers!

[NOTICE] Recruitment now closed to invite/reference ONLY.

02/11/2015 17:00:00 PST - Recruitment Open

Amano Terijima wrote:

02/11/2015 17:00:00 PST - Recruitment Open

Logging into my spy account now..... wait, nevermind. big_smile

Looking to join, 32, english speaking, ts3, 3 accounts

Maverick519 wrote:

Looking to join, 32, english speaking, ts3, 3 accounts

did you used to be in RG?

No, was was with Cons

Recruitment is currently closed.....especially for spies.

Why would we take you if Cons wont take you back?????  Seeing your response above re-confirmes my decision to not take you.....

Settle down.  So much anger and hate these days.  Cons was dead, i possibly don't know him but why should he be blackballed out of your Corp?  Didn't you have Cons members as leaders or something not too long ago?

Sounds a little mean omho.

-Ensi

He wasn't rejected because he used to be in Cons.

What's with the spy comment?  Im obviously missing something ...

-Ensi

I haven't logged on in months so it's not like I have secret knowledge. I just know how to read:

SunnyJester wrote:

Why would we take you if Cons wont take you back?????  Seeing your response above re-confirmes my decision to not take you.....

We were not allowing new people again until the attack on Kras commenced, recruiting is back open again now.  But i could bloody well say that yesterday.  Regardless, I see he got back into Cons anyways, so all is well.

Kayin i wish you were as active in the game as you are in the forums....................... <3 u bro!

ill take him

Kayin Prime wrote:

I haven't logged on in months so it's not like I have secret knowledge. I just know how to read:

SunnyJester wrote:

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Gotharic wrote:

Recruitment is currently closed.....especially for spies.

Kayin, you're a winner ... Not.

Now get your head out of your arse and make an intelligent comment about why Goth said 'spy'.  Till then, stfu. 

The reference could not be taken by any other interpretation beyond an accusation of Maverick posing as a spy.  Dont try to pull more nonsense by avoiding the reason i posted the question in the first place by rerouting the question with something i was not asking about, utter bs.

Just fyi, i got to play with the guy for a couple hours today, seems like an overall decent guy.  Though he could have done better towards you by not getting unhappy by the rejection comment.

-Ensi

Have a nice night everyone.  Have a great Memorial day tomorrow; please remember our Vets whom have fought and died for this country.  God Bless!

How are you still confused about this?  Here, read it again:

SunnyJester wrote:

Still confused?  One more time.

SunnyJester wrote:

I heard you have to repeat things 3 times for even the derpest of tards to understand.

SunnyJester wrote:

TBH the way people react is a way to judge someone.  If he were being tested i'd say he failed.