1 (edited by little mo 2010-12-10 16:51:21)

Topic: missing EP

after several days of not logging into this account i was expecting a nice bit of ep to spend however it appears i only have 1919 ep(last used any ep on the 5th of december). my other account which has also been pretty much inactive(i have logged in most days however if only for 5 mins) had over 7000 ep. could someone possibly have a look into this only i now feel like the dunce in the class.

Re: missing EP

Yeah I lost some EP too, Ive had about 4K+ at some point, then disconnects and lags happened and I've had 1.4K or so left...

This thread seems to suggest that we have some pretty epic spies in AXE.

But, some real suggestions I could provide:

-  Someone accessed your account and spent your EP.
-  You deleted characters after the recent patch and lost 2880 EP for each one deleted.
-  Your system clock is off and the client calculated your EP incorrectly.  When the clock is fixed your EP will be shown correctly.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

Actually Neoxx got it right, you deleted 2 of your characters right before you posted this.

ah crap that sux ***, does it give a warning that you lose ep before deleting? also didnt notice anything in the notes in game.

Yes the confirmation box where you have to enter your character's name tells you in bold that it will cost 2880 EP.