Topic: Interzone Teleports

Make Interzone Teleports destination Waypoints set by TP-owner.

1. valid waypoints are only those outside of outpost/terminal wall-building zones and on H-Mech passable terrain.
2. minimum teleport distance = other island

This would make attack forces less predictable, while still leaving it a one-way travel.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: Interzone Teleports

need new devs, need 100 islands and new content, new robots. other suggestions ***

Just @ Game

I suggested this like 3 years ago

Supremacy wrote:

yep, i know, its nothing new
i just added some hints how they could solve the "impossible" issues coding wise.

actually it really hard to make "new" stuggestions or requests, since their todo list has like a 3 year workload. Look at spark teleport which some think are a gamma feature... it already was on the todo list early beta.
Plant grouping was requested around the same time.

do not wonder if suddenly "roadmapping" and plant fertility depends on where players often move (aka roads are generated where player often traverse).

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

BadAss wrote:

need new devs, need 100 islands and new content, new robots. other suggestions ***

just post thing every 2-3 months & do that for 3 years & you have a good portion of what has been posted on these forums.

Oh and... fix highways. & TP network.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Interzones should link to a interzone reciever teleport that is 5 u and has a 30 sec cooldown... distance capped ofc

Anonymous: lobo is the only hero left in this god foresaken game / :also, Lobo is god among men
http://killboard.sequer.nl/?a=agent-his … mp;month=7 Best month 104 to 1 k/d

WELL WE DONT NEED MORE OF THESE REPEAT TOPICS SO I SUGGEST YOU STF NEXT TIME

Annihilator wrote:
Supremacy wrote:

yep, i know, its nothing new
i just added some hints how they could solve the "impossible" issues coding wise.

actually it really hard to make "new" stuggestions or requests, since their todo list has like a 3 year workload. Look at spark teleport which some think are a gamma feature... it already was on the todo list early beta.
Plant grouping was requested around the same time.

do not wonder if suddenly "roadmapping" and plant fertility depends on where players often move (aka roads are generated where player often traverse).

agree

BadAss wrote: