126 (edited by Burial 2014-10-06 13:09:44)

Re: Perpetuum - Game community and developers at odds with each other.

I'm playing right now. All about labor, Gildas and *** nowadays. dat Merchant Ship.

Syndic wrote:

You mistake anger for indifference.

You are collectively here on the forums demanding DEV intervention and squealing like piglets at every turn for our people to stop teasing you whenever you lose. You protest that we're allied to another corp while having everyone else on the server backing you up. You complain that we use jabber/X/Y to form fleets. In short, you're b*tching because we are not playing the game the way you want us to play.

We will not reset our friends. We will use jabber/X/Y. We will not lower ourselves to your pathetic level of playing the game. You can either get on our level and fight us, or go play something more suited to your capacity, or keep bleating on the forums for Zoom to fight for you.

We will not accommodate you, we will not change anything. If you can't handle that, that's your problem.

All I read in that was "I'm afraid 77th would wtfpwn me and then I'd be a trash corp just like everyone I make fun of."

Change, don't change, whatever. I'll continue to point out your hypocrisy every time you or someone allied to you asks for ~content~ when you could be making your own in the ~sandbox~

You know what I really like though, is you're the only one affirming that you'll not reset. I wonder if maybe some in 77th don't agree with me.

You always read whatever helps you climb on that cross. Don't forget to nail yourself to it and sing the pretty song to Zoom. wink

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

I don't care who resets who. I just want a balanced game, this game is not balanced. New corps come in and realize after a while, there's a whole big mountain to climb even if you treat it as a second job.

Vets are not crying they have all they need, and little interest in beta or gamma. Aside for some vets who enjoy depriving others of any fun.

RIP PERPETUUM

Celebro wrote:

I don't care who resets who. I just want a balanced game, this game is not balanced. New corps come in and realize after a while, there's a whole big mountain to climb even if you treat it as a second job.

Vets are not crying they have all they need, and little interest in beta or gamma. Aside for some vets who enjoy depriving others of any fun.

Should go check out the Archeage forums/reddit. It has a pretty similar tone towards the Alpha/Beta/KR players who are running a monopoly on most servers.

The difference is myself and my close boys have sat down and decide we wont let the guy who got there first stay on top. However we do have a ton of entertainment to keep us satisfied while we prepare.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

Lemon wrote:

The difference is myself and my close boys have sat down and decide we wont let the guy who got there first stay on top. However we do have a ton of entertainment to keep us satisfied while we prepare.

does AA have a time-based leveling system, full equip-drop on death and very limited equip options until you have played it for 3 years?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

132 (edited by Lemon 2014-10-06 19:03:47)

Annihilator wrote:
Lemon wrote:

does AA have a time-based leveling system, full equip-drop on death and very limited equip options until you have played it for 3 years?

actually to get "equipped' it is far more of a grind and far more inaccessible for new players than PO. It has a crippling RNG factor on its crafting/progression for gear that short of mass production (with no tools for this) it is just a gold sink for the wealthy.

You see in order to 'gather' one must own some of the pre-defined player housing. (players can set TP's to these houses and many world portals similar and travel freely with no cool-down)

Some of this housing is located on or next to high level turn in hubs. Where a player must transport a item (drops on death) for crafting rewards and gear progress after turning it in.

I am not going to dive in to the mechanics, but from my point of view Anni. It is far easier to start out in PO than Archeage. Considering you dont even get a radar until your at the end-game (which some groups hit on day 3 of launch)  you will never progress unless they allow it.

EDIT: Their time based progression system is tied to being logged in and thus being offline is a debuff and you are capped on industrial progress based on the availability of these points.

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

As an outsider who doesn't play, rest assured, each and every one of you is a ***.

Mitix wrote:

As an outsider who doesn't play, rest assured, each and every one of you is a ***.

Zoom can we disable perp kills API please. No need for him to make money from us if thats his attitude.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:
Mitix wrote:

Zoom can we disable perp kills API please. No need for him to make money from us if thats his attitude.

I sure will miss that $0.17 I made last month. Keep crying to the devs to fix your problems/cater to your personal desires. I'm sure that will work out well for you and this game as a whole.

Mitix wrote:
Jita wrote:
Mitix wrote:

I sure will miss that $0.17 I made last month. Keep crying to the devs to fix your problems/cater to your personal desires. I'm sure that will work out well for you and this game as a whole.

You see, you fit right in!

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

137 (edited by Rex Amelius 2014-10-07 18:44:03)

Jita wrote:
Mitix wrote:

Speaking for the ***, lol, I find my sense of pity for you refreshed as you turn your vindictiveness on Mitix. So, I guess anyone who does or says something that Jita-Does-Not-Like deserves the Wrath-of-Jita via Dev intervention...

PATHETIC

Sparking to other games

I've been saying that since, forever.  God forbid you disagree with Jita,because you will get barraged by personal attack after personal attack.  To the point where you don't even want to post.  Which is EXACTLY what he wants because then there's no one to disagree with him and his circle of cronies can be made to seem like the "majority of the community". And what baffles me is how little consequences are given by the moderator.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

There's a reason he's the only one to ever be IP banned from perp-kill.

wow look what a mild troll brings out in you all. I'm not banned btw mitix, maybe your thinking of someone else?

That's all you ever do is troll.  Then wonder why there's such a toxic community.  Hey there's a PHM/CIR/77 guy.  First let's insult him, then attack him and keep trolling him till he's no longer posting him while claiming its such a toxic environment!!  Jelans posts in Kayins thread is a perfect example.

Ville wrote:

That's all you ever do is troll.  Then wonder why there's such a toxic community.  Hey there's a PHM/CIR/77 guy.  First let's insult him, then attack him and keep trolling him till he's no longer posting him while claiming its such a toxic environment!!  Jelans posts in Kayins thread is a perfect example.

Is it make believe day where only posting the opposite counts?

You have no respect for people and you attempt to cyber bully them at every turn.

Some people change, I'm not perfect but I try to be respectful.  Try is the key word.  But you Jita, its down right disturbing the lengths you go through to degrade another human being.  And much to your enjoyment it creates an unfavorable environment to play the game because players are being allowed to bully others in an attempt to get them to stop playing.  I'm ashamed to say I'm part of this community.  Because of the level of direct player harassment that goes on unchecked here.

144 (edited by Jita 2014-10-07 19:55:59)

Well I think i called you fat sometimes but other than that im not sure what you mean. I don't think that particularly out of order, you are fat. It's no worse than telling beastmode he's a sexy little mexican.

I find it interesting considering the lengths you went to to disseminate naked pictures of another corp leader in an attempt to discredit her in the alliance.

All of Jita's forum moralfaggotry goes down the drain as soon as he opens his mouth in General Chat. Personal insults, death wishes, disability abuse - you name it. He comes nicely together with his friend Smokey, who was once one of the worst offenders as well, however later he apologized and changed his behavior, what was a great sign; however, nowadays he's back on the same dusty trail. Smokey and Jita have more ban & mute time in General Chat than any other players in Perpetuum, pretty sure of that.

If only Dev Zoom didn't have to clear the proofs from the forums according to the rules every time, I would post them again, I have PLENTY.

Besides that, Jita is the person who lost EVERY single war he participated in. His most successful time in Perpetuum was when he was in CIR on Tonnik being smart-ass pretending he is not Jita, but most of the vets knew his voice and that it was him anyway. He was strategically placed to perform the duties of loot-monkey during our farming operations, outside of any important information of course - this is pretty much Jita's achievement ceiling in Perpetuum. He also tried trickily to empty RG's (IIRC) corp storage, but got caught like a little boy in the process, trying to fool the devs, and the assets were returned.

Not a person I'd want to be alongside with, but he has some charisma to convince more naive members of our community.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Mitix wrote:

Oh nice; thanks for insulting us all, I will make sure not to visit your site again. neutral

RIP PERPETUUM

Weedy wrote:

All of Jita's forum moralfaggotry goes down the drain as soon as he opens his mouth in General Chat. Personal insults, death wishes, disability abuse - you name it. He comes nicely together with his friend Smokey, who was once one of the worst offenders as well, however later he apologized and changed his behavior, what was a great sign; however, nowadays he's back on the same dusty trail. Smokey and Jita have more ban & mute time in General Chat than any other players in Perpetuum, pretty sure of that.

If only Dev Zoom didn't have to clear the proofs from the forums according to the rules every time, I would post them again, I have PLENTY.

Besides that, Jita is the person who lost EVERY single war he participated in. His most successful time in Perpetuum was when he was in CIR on Tonnik being smart-ass pretending he is not Jita, but most of the vets knew his voice and that it was him anyway. He was strategically placed to perform the duties of loot-monkey during our farming operations, outside of any important information of course - this is pretty much Jita's achievement ceiling in Perpetuum. He also tried trickily to empty RG's (IIRC) corp storage, but got caught like a little boy in the process, trying to fool the devs, and the assets were returned.

Not a person I'd want to be alongside with, but he has some charisma to convince more naive members of our community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T4eRoJfqAs

why so serious?

Let's not reminisce now how your alliance crumbled afterwards. Gotta say that even ECORP won some fights.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Weedy wrote:

Let's not reminisce now how your alliance crumbled afterwards. Gotta say that even ECORP won some fights.

yeah you lost all the fights and won the battle!

or perhaps you hugged some decent corp until you made the game two sided and boring and Joke decided to split with some friends to make the game four sided and fun. That sounds awful familiar ...

Jita wrote:
Weedy wrote:

yeah you lost all the fights and won the battle!

or perhaps you hugged some decent corp until you made the game two sided and boring and Joke decided to split with some friends to make the game four sided and fun. That sounds awful familiar ...

Some decent corp was repeatedly defeated even though we fought on unequal terms. It was the best time, because M2S was pretty much the only corp who could pose a real challenge to us in the history of Perpetuum, until the bans were served. JOKE being any significant factor outside of Hoop zerg? Errrrm. The story you tell us is cool, my brother.