Re: Dear Devs - Why no discussion/action to balance the game?

Give the new players some time to catch up EP wise, you might get better fights. smile

BTW

WHY WE USE 5 TOPIC ABOUT THE SAME THINGS?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Inda wrote:

BTW

WHY WE USE 5 TOPIC ABOUT THE SAME THINGS?

5?
last 6 month almost all topics are about the same thing.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

154 (edited by Inda 2014-10-06 11:48:01)

Yes, but now we parallel use 5 or more topics ATM.

(I usually see the forum with "Active topics" funciton so this is how I see)

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Burial wrote:

Give the new players some time to catch up EP wise, you might get better fights. smile

what new players? they have to stay long enough first lol

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Stradivar wrote:
Smokeyii wrote:

I'll flat out say it, the game would be 1000x better off if cir/phm wasn't playing. Hands down, if you guys disappeared tomorrow, my shrunken Perpetuums might actually grow again.

Guys. YOU NEED BALLS OF STEEL TO WIN PERP!

For 6 months you've been losing bots at a rate of 10 - 1, maybe worse?

4 years in Perp is a long time. No reason now why PoE won't be here in another 4 years.

In that time, somebody will rise to the challenge.

Your puny rag-tag ensemble of has-beens and forum PVPers suck at doing Perp, as displayed once again at South *** last Saturday. Losing to weekend warriors like me.

Perhaps if YOU and your ilk leave perp it would be 1000x better when the server and forum is free from whiny babies, pathetic attempts to win via obvious manipulation of opinions, BS propaganda, trolling and attempts to influence developmental directions. You simply do not need to use such methods.

Tl;dr
Just play the game, play to the best of your ability and enjoy your wins or 10-1 losses with zero access to end-game.

Or gtfo.

Have a nice day, Roboteers...

Yeah you're right the game is better without us... have fun in archeage like the rest of us.