Re: The game is slowly going to die.

Has it been 2 weeks already???  Another this game needs more pve thread.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

hmmm, wait lemme check.. nope.. thread still says "The game is slowly going to die"
Guess you'd be mistaken there Ville

Naismith wrote:

After careful deliberation and examination of all the evidence presented, I am now ready to pass judgement on the following individuals - Maidden, Kaz Rock Horgarsson.

You have insulted and slandered (1) our corporation (2) our dear friends in 77 (3) our friends and comrades Rex Amelius, Ville, Optikhan, Stranger Danger, and Jasmoba, all the while presuming to demand in-game concessions.

Therefore, my judgement is as follows:

You, and your collection of alts (list provided to us by our beloved bo-tang) will be hunted down, and any corporation you join proceeding henceforth will also be targeted and hunted down until you are no longer members and/or the corporation disbands.

Henceforth you shall be recognized as the filthy unwashed toggies that you are and dealt with as such.

That is all.

No wonder you guys roflstomped CONs into not wanting to PvP on beta anymore. sad

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Blocker wrote:
Ville wrote:

hmmm, wait lemme check.. nope.. thread still says "The game is slowly going to die"
Guess you'd be mistaken there Ville

The game is slowly going to die by people actively playing it.  Got it.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Here's an advice: if you want to make serious suggestions, don't include corporations or specific players, cause this is what happens.