Topic: Auto logout feature

This game used to automatically log you out if you were inactive. I think you should bring that back. This would remove a lot of the afk scarabs etc you see around the game and also prevent people using third party tools to scout.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Re: Auto logout feature

That would be the simplest UO Pilot macros ever to write to workaround this.

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

But at least then we would know those people are breaking the EULA and could be dealt with.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

many ppl wrote a basic macro the last time this was in the game. Also wasnt the log out "feature" a bug?

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I can see my mesmer mk2 going up in flames once my remote repair Bot auto logs out, sad  -1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Well once they change the ai it won't be afk anyway but they are wasting bandwidth.

7 (edited by Weedy 2014-09-05 15:40:27)

Jita wrote:

But at least then we would know those people are breaking the EULA and could be dealt with.

It would be exactly the same thing as you coming back to your PC every half an hour and clicking once. It is undetectable and impossible to confirm hmm

I believe pvp could be very exciting and the game has what it takes. But this is game is ruined and we all know  by who, it´s by corps like CiR, -77- and PHM. - by Fu ManChu

Weedy wrote:
Jita wrote:

It would be exactly the same thing as you coming back to your PC every half an hour and clicking once. It is undetectable and impossible to confirm hmm

It's used to good effect in games like firefall.

9 (edited by Gremrod 2014-09-05 15:44:02)

Jita wrote:
Weedy wrote:
Jita wrote:

It's used to good effect in games like firefall.

With your logic for low population and locking outposts, this is not needed until the population grows a bit.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23