Topic: Moms Against Gaming

https://twitter.com/MomsAgainstGam

Discuss.

I am an industrialist and yes that superior observer is watching my nora. Now what to do for a distraction?

Re: Moms Against Gaming

Timbob102 wrote:

https://twitter.com/MomsAgainstGam

Discuss.

No laws against crazy wink

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

When parents think their kids behavior is bad and want to know why their kids behave badly they never want to point the finger at their bad parenting skills. They would rather point it at some outside source that is causing the behavior.

Anything can be an addition and this type of behavior should be watched for closely.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

but thats how it works these days.

kid had bad marks at school?  whats the only solution at hand? badmouthing the teacher, paying a laywer, or starting a campaign so the politicians have to adjust the school system so stupid and lazy kids can succed the elite schools with good marks.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

5 (edited by Crepitus 2014-07-17 21:44:11)

Annihilator wrote:

but thats how it works these days.

kid had bad marks at school?  whats the only solution at hand? badmouthing the teacher, paying a laywer, or starting a campaign so the politicians have to adjust the school system so stupid and lazy kids can succed the elite schools with good marks.

I work in a public school.  It is pretty sad how often parents will side with their terrible kids because they're many times  just as ill-mannered.  It's not every time, but it's enough to notice, and I have teachers occasionally come to vent about how they got screamed at by some parent they had to call cause their kid was being a little *** in class.

We also have armed police that are sent to take kids out of class because administrators don't want to get off their *** and do their jobs as well, so when you treat the student population like prisoners they tend to act like them...  I could write a 30 page rant about all broken things I see in schools here in the US.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

I like milfs more then mags.

Perhaps there is some frustration coming out here. I believe I will inquire about their relationships with their mothers.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice