1 (edited by CenDre 2010-12-09 03:20:02)

Topic: Corp wallet divisions

I think it would be nice to be able to divide the corp wallet into sections

IE

Research
Manufacturing
PvP ops

ect....

I'm thinking it would be good to be able to divide the corp wallet the same way you can storage and give various permissions to each wallet division.

2 (edited by xycrone 2010-12-18 15:32:19)

Re: Corp wallet divisions

CenDre wrote:

I think it would be nice to be able to divide the corp wallet into sections

IE

Research
Manufacturing
PvP ops

ect....

I'm thinking it would be good to be able to divide the corp wallet the same way you can storage and give various permissions to each wallet division.

I have wanted wallet division for as long as I have played eve and we still have no mmo with this feature for individuals. Corporations need this feature and so do personal wallets.

A simple tab creation with a box to check for the tab you want to be active.

Say your doing some missions with friends or farming and you go to sell the stuff you got and divide it up for the participants. Before you sell the stuff just click the tab you created for the squad activate it and sell, sell, sell, like a mad man/woman with out having to subtract the total from the total before you started selling because the money only goes to the activated tab; and you can do this for different containers for different squads quickly and efficiently.

Then add subdivisions for each tab so you can easy divide money between each squad member and check to see if it looks good based on your knowledge of their lvl of participation and resource donation to the operation.

Pay day should not be tedious!

Great idea for corporate wallets. With the storage already working this way, it makes perfect sense.

+1

Dear god yes, +1.