Topic: I loved old Presets...

"Fix: Applying robot equipment presets should be much faster and more reliable now. Also, presets are now stored server-side so unfortunately you'll need to create them again."

I am talking about this change, I can understand, but I rahter wait more than set presets every time when ther server restart or.
I use ~20 presets it is PITA when it not saves, at least allow some save opportunities.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: I loved old Presets...

I don't really understand what the problem is. Presets obviously survive a server restart, they are not stored in memory or something. When does it not save them?

I see create them again sentence.

Maybe I am wrong, but to me is seems like you need to set again and again presets, or isnt?

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

They are saved in the database. They will even be there if you log in from another computer. smile

They got initially deleted after the update because the game started to fetch these fittings from the database instead of files on your computer.

Cool thx

Sorry about that...

Energy to Earth!