1 (edited by Baglodush Kemory 2014-05-13 10:48:40)

Topic: Problem with Spark Teleport and Intercone Teleports on Alpha 1

Hiho,

I think we have a problem with spark teleports on Alpha 1 and interzone teleport beacons. You can reach every Beta island and most of there teleports there with an interzone on Alpha1.

This totally contradicts the spark prices on Alpha2 and Betas. You can reach most of the teleports on Beta1 and 2 with only 3 spark points.

I think there should be a change in layout of the island that you can not jump with interzones to Betas from Alpha1 or to not allow interzones on Alpha1 (dont like this).

What do you think?

2 (edited by Crepitus 2014-05-13 12:11:14)

Re: Problem with Spark Teleport and Intercone Teleports on Alpha 1

*shrug* seems like a non-issue to me and would allow newbies to see fleets being staged, which helps numbers, or even have a hand in intel/sabotage.  We had a new guy take out 4 interzones and 2 regulars the other day (not sure if that was alpha 1 or 2) and an entire enemy fleet was afraid to flag on one guy in a waspish.  So it can embarrass vets too wink

EDIT: As to the sparks, I still think spark tele skill is the new Navigation and everyone should just receive 5 station places regardless of location and that it should be removed from the game as a skill and all EP refunded.  It hurts newbies and I say that with lvl 9 on 4 of my 5 accounts.

Population graphs

<GM Synapse> please don't abuse our fresh players before blowing them up. And for god sakes, don't do that after it!

If I have to break out the crayons, I will get an in game ban.  Really its not that hard to counter.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

I think the current mechanics are fine and will still work fine when more islands come into the game.

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

I said it in the Spark Teleportation thread..

6 (edited by Syndic 2014-05-13 18:28:24)

Entire battles can be lost in the 3 minutes it takes for an interzone to charge up.

Alpha staging areas can be scouted and teleports can be destroyed.

This promotes and adds a strategic layer to perpetuum's mostly tactical perspective.

Information is the most valuable commodity in any serious-business game.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

^ That was the politely way of putting me calling you a mentally challenged snowflake.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.