1 (edited by Akemi Yamazaki 2014-04-29 10:45:58)

Topic: Perpetuum actual status and future

Hello,

I'm new to Perpetuum, but ejoying it pretty much.

I would like to know if developers plan to publish the results (success?) of Steam-release campaign, and the next main features, bugs, improvements and polishments they want to tackle. A roadmap would be fantastic.

Thank you very much and pilot safe.

2 (edited by Ludlow Bursar 2014-04-29 13:35:50)

Re: Perpetuum actual status and future

Well, the latest blog akin to a roadmap was published at the end of December 2012.**

The only thing not complete from this roadmap is stage 2 of the assignment overhaul. 16 months might seem a long time for what was outlined here but to be fair to the Devs these were big task for a small team and they have done other things in the meantime too.

You could be right though. In the next couple of months a roadmap type blog which outlines where we're headed after gamma re-balance and assignment part two would be cool.

** http://blog.perpetuum-online.com/archive/2012/12/

Ludlow Bursar wrote:

Well, the latest blog akin to a roadmap was published at the end of December 2012.**

The only thing not complete from this roadmap is stage 2 of the assignment overhaul. 16 months might seem a long time for what was outlined here but to be fair to the Devs these were big task for a small team and they have done other things in the meantime too.

You could be right though. In the next couple of months a roadmap type blog which outlines where we're headed after gamma re-balance and assignment part two would be cool.

** http://blog.perpetuum-online.com/archive/2012/12/

Nice, thank you.

We'll see after a couple of months!

that blog was in 2012. what about an update after the steam release. I've just done the tutorial and I've seen the research (I'll have to reread it lol) and the assignment as well but are those updated with the changes they are talking about now ? About the squad assignment too ?