Topic: forum font color

Could someone please fix the forum fonts. The colors are much to close to the background and the quotes are largely unreadable without highlighting.

I didn't find a similar topic nor did i find the ability to change these fonts in settings but if somone knows how i can resolve this on my own please do tell.

2 (edited by Neoxx 2010-12-08 00:55:34)

Re: forum font color

I have no trouble reading the font color.

On a serious note you could try this:  Profile / Settings / Available Styles: Oxygen

Looks fugly as all hell, but it is easier to read.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

How about now?
Any better?

The Game

4 (edited by Neoxx 2010-12-08 01:12:13)

lol

This any better?

This seems like a perfect opportunity to have hidden messages in all of my posts.....

"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

5 (edited by Alexander 2010-12-08 01:14:19)

I like this one myself, I call it 'Camouflage' by Alexander.
I feel that the forums colours work and if you're struggles to see the text either highlight it or change the forum theme to that ugly not working version.
I lost 'The Game'.

The Game

Yeah the theme seems to work pretty well.  I tried it out and its the same formatting and stuff, there just arent the pretty graphics.
Well this is the exact color of the background, but I think that cleartype makes it noticable.  This is as good as its gonna get.
I'd rather the devs just work on real problems than the forums because of whiners like the OP big_smile

i have problems with the forums when logging in from old iExplorer, there are the forum colors are messed up

could it be that your forum background is light grey?

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Recognizer wrote:

i have problems with the forums when logging in from old iExplorer, there are the forum colors are messed up

Looks like we have a winner!

Recognizer wrote:

That might be the issue as i only look at these while at work and they have a *** old browser.

I'll try the different schemes like my wonderful M2S friends suggested tongue

OoBeR wrote:
Recognizer wrote:

That might be the issue as i only look at these while at work and they have a *** old browser.

I'll try the different schemes like my wonderful M2S friends suggested tongue

M2S has friends? ..... Oh sh*t, we do!

part of the problem i think is your monitor/color scheme setup. Correctly calibrated you can read the light gray/dark gray /white and so on just fine. If you over saturate your raise the brightness (gamma) too high then it will wash out the grays and thus make it unreadable.

extensive monitor calibration webpage