Topic: Any word on animation improvements?

Hey i was just wondering if there is any chance that some animation updates are planed in the pipe?

Currently perpetuum looks very dated and the bots dont really interact much. So I was just wondering if we can see any visual improvements later down the road?

A example, it would be cool to see bots heads turn more often/examine the environment around them, or seeing their eye lights turn on at night. Heck on the miner bots they have little fingers on the arms. Maybe we could see the fingers close or maybe see the bot reach for its own hand, sorta like WALLE. Or maybe we could see some better walking animations for the biped bots along with some smaller tweaks and improvements to the smaller 4/6 legged bots as well. Maybe on some of the bots we could see them wiggling and "playing" with there weapons when they are idle/not in use.

I get the factions are robots, but surely in the context of the game- they are extremely advanced and have formed their own societies so surely it wouldnt hurt to add a little bit of personality to each one. Heck Id love to see the small indy hauler make some sort of noise when its close to a larger bot, as to imply that it was jealous of it, or actually show a Gargoyle examining some thing as you where harvesting, or a termis turning its head and actively tracking moving player bots occasionally, or letting the bot at least look around a bit more.

Just a few suggestions to go along with the questions ^^ lol

Re: Any word on animation improvements?

TD;DR version:

Humanize the game.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice