Topic: upcomming Twitch integration

When?

i saw you can already link your account, but not use this feature.

during an IRC session, Xibba came up with some points that i wanted to collect in this topic:

• there should be an option to hide any HUD element from streaming whithout the need to black it out or close it while playing.

• ability to add a webcam

• a delay so its not realtime (though i think that exceeds the normal twitch integration options)

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Re: upcomming Twitch integration

I don't know if this should be part of the integration; there's good software out there that does this well and most likely a lot better than the Perpetuum client ever could. It's the low barrier of entry that counts, and if people start doing it on a regular basis they'll move on to a more sophisticated setup anyway.

Re: upcomming Twitch integration

Doek wrote:

I don't know if this should be part of the integration; there's good software out there that does this well and most likely a lot better than the Perpetuum client ever could. It's the low barrier of entry that counts, and if people start doing it on a regular basis they'll move on to a more sophisticated setup anyway.

well, there is a grand difference between censoring somethign on the screen by putting a huge black bar over it,
or to simply not broadcast it.

the later can only be achieved with the support from the game client AFAIK

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear