Topic: Next Patch: would it be possible to...

1.) add the function of able to create sub folders among different levels of corporation storage for user create corporations?

right now, i also help my own corporation to survey map mining areas with tile based data and it's a hassle to upload separate data each time to compare higher contrast of mineral deposits.

(and believe me I had renamed them all)

I know when you mine, you only use your geo-scanner to upload one spot at a time, and that shows on the radar and I'm fine with that.

What I'm asking is that...

2.) is it possible to piece together separate tile based data into one large tile based data that takes only one data, instead of a lot of datas to be viewed on the map

I mean it would be awesome to sell these actual data on the market too, as it will benefit miners and industrialists alike e.g. DHT has a flowing property, as maps based on DHT sold on the market could help pinpoint and mine the material much faster and easier (before it moves again)

but that's too much to ask for, only 2 questions for now smile

Thanks for reading

Re: Next Patch: would it be possible to...

1) Is already in but I believe a storage offers or CEO can do it. Folders do exist thought just like in private storage.

2) Revamp all of the geoscanning system. It's hard to work as a team when you're jumping over silly hurdles.

The Game

awesome on the first part, confusion on the second part, could you elaborate more? the "revamp"? so is it already implemented? "hurdles" ?

+ I just asked my storage officer and they said they tried to, but couldn't, wandering if you can provide a verbal guide to show me how it can be done, so I can show him, etc

corporation storages having 8 possible access levels (4x full access, 4x one way access only)
the storage manager can only set levels up to his own access lvl.

you can create a sub folders in any corp storage, but only one sub-lvl (no sub-sub folder)

Forum Rule #5
Pyramid quoting, quoting excessive amounts of text or quoting without any senseful reply is forbidden. Only quote that is necessary to show what your reply refers to.

Thanks,

Also, why do you want a megascan? You'll need to upload one everyday to be updated.
I just ask to be possible to put scan in fieldcontainers, so everyone can upload directly from the container, near the mining spot. Simple!

Who was born a gecko, will never be an alligator.
M2S - Menace to Society fraggin since 2009

When I asked about that I was told that due to the way the field containers work the geoscans would lose all data associated with them. Much easier if we could send them like way points or have a corporation storage for them somewhere in corporation management > data > geoscans. Newer scans would overwrite older scans if the location of the scans are near enough.

The Game