Topic: Do you remember Pirate Convoy?

I do. It was awesome.

People are always crying out for high end PVE content and this was it - a PvP orientated event with the change of good lootz.

What I suggest is that we hold these events again. Utilise your playerbase to pull together a squad of accounts rolling t4+ heavies and ewar mechs guarding a lithus convoy. Let the community try and kill them. We should try and have these events once a week and set up a formal way of applying to be part of them.

My suggestion for that would be applying at a cost of 100 credits. The people who are successful get a thousand credit bonus and to pilot one of the convoy or whatever the event type bot is.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Re: Do you remember Pirate Convoy?

Agreed. Sandboxes got the characteristic that content is player made and all that needs to spark things up is some events every now and then to give more interest to the game

3 (edited by Annihilator 2014-04-08 20:13:38)

one of the best memories of perp beta, back in the time of max 1k weapon and radar range, non range extended missile and unnerfed energy injector charges (ammo size was 1/10th of the current one)

why didn't you link the footage?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27WA0phc6RE

*edit: oh, and police towers next to terminals, not to forget here...

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Jita wrote:

I do. It was awesome.

People are always crying out for high end PVE content and this was it - a PvP orientated event with the change of good lootz.

What I suggest is that we hold these events again. Utilise your playerbase to pull together a squad of accounts rolling t4+ heavies and ewar mechs guarding a lithus convoy. Let the community try and kill them. We should try and have these events once a week and set up a formal way of applying to be part of them.

My suggestion for that would be applying at a cost of 100 credits. The people who are successful get a thousand credit bonus and to pilot one of the convoy or whatever the event type bot is.

+1

Reading this signature fills you with determination.