Topic: This is what we need

Here's some stuff we need to improve quality of life, implement when you can (new players are priority!)

1. Alliance features

We've had alliances since forever. Give us a proper mechanic to manage an alliance (20 corps juggling through relations is a PITA). An alliance market mechanic would be sweet too.

2. Triangle

Return the old triangle between Alpha 1 islands. Standard teleport spam is fine but it should be an indicator that there is something seriously wrong with your teleport network. Make it easier for the noobs to get around.

3. Autopilot

A proper autopilot like EVE (yes, destination and squares and all that jazz) for all the new people.

4. Beta station income

We want to see what the income is coming from. Is it repairs? Market? What? Just having "station income" screws up any thoughts of seeding outpost markets with what is in demand. It's a pain in the *** that needs to be reworked.

5. Market improvements

Player's own orders should be highlighted, there should be a warning for newbies when they're trying to sell things to a jew-buyorder (this goes against my personal interest but I'm just that nice) or buy stuff from a jew-sellorder, arrange the market a bit more logically (cause LWF is definitely an armor item).

Oh and do something about armored TPs being a get-out-of-jail-free card for those players of an inferior testicular fortitude.

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Re: This is what we need

Syndic wrote:

Oh and do something about armored TPs being a get-out-of-jail-free card for those players of an inferior testicular fortitude.

Increase warm up timer & jump timer between jumps

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

+1 All good features to improve the game 3 fold. Which most has been asked for long (specially Alliance stuff) a long time ago.

RIP PERPETUUM

+1

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

+1

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

but but, alliance feature would drive the new player into a corner, that they have to join one of the powerblocks...

oh wait, that was the most prominent argument against it years ago, when a single <20man corp ruled all beta islands...

hate to say, but
+1

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

+1

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

+1

[16:03:43] <Mara Gossep> syndic.....and get your *** spy out of our corp

+1

Would agree on all points but Beta Income.

The income is already there, every 10-14 hours.  One just has to go out and claim it.

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Re-read, Im not saying it needs to be increased Im just saying that "structure income" thing needs to be correctly broken down so we know what the money is coming from so we can seed that niche and make even more money. Right now its hit&miss&guesstimate. And there ain't no room for "guesstimates" in corp and alliance accounting, wars get started over that ***.

CIR Complaint Form

Wow you guys will do anything to change the game in your favor.  When armored teles were cheap you guys spammed them just as much or more than anyone, but now all of a sudden you guys want them changed and simply because they are too expensive for some of you.  So stop crying like a little girl about teles and deal with it. By the amount of whining you do Syndic you would think you are the one with no testicular fortitude.

Autopilot would be awesome!  I have wished that for a long time, but it might be kinda hard to do in perp.

Starvin Marvin wrote:

Wow you guys will do anything to change the game in your favor.  When armored teles were cheap you guys spammed them just as much or more than anyone, but now all of a sudden you guys want them changed and simply because they are too expensive for some of you.  So stop crying like a little girl about teles and deal with it. By the amount of whining you do Syndic you would think you are the one with no testicular fortitude.

u mad bro?

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

+1

Starvin Marvin wrote:

I don't think cost is the issue, clearly you would know this if you've played the past... oh two years...  I the problem is that it's a get out of jail free card.  Spam 3 TPs behind an obstacles and you jump your whole fleet out, lol.  So lack of testicular fortitudes the exact opposite.  We want the enemy to actually have to commit to fighting.

2/10 troll attempt, you get 1 point just for the shear amount of rage demonstrated by your statement.

You guys are a blob, blobs want to cut off any means of escape because they usually win by shear numbers.  That's the reason Syndic wants the old sap system back so he can sign you guys up blob and take any sap without putting any work in.  Now back to teles,  if a small group or even a single player is looking for something and gets approached by a large blob he/she can drop an armored tele and have a chance to escape.  As it is now the devs have increased the cost of them, and reduced the overall runtime of an armored.  As it is now a tele takes several minutes to warm up, if you guys cant kill the person waiting for a armored to warm or kill them between a 30 second jump time between jumps then that's your bad.  So I know you guys try to change every aspect of the game to benefit your play style like the blob affect but you need to stop crying about everything and work with what is given. no troll intended 0/10 points, facts pointed out 10/10 points received

Starvin Marvin wrote:

You guys are a blob, blobs want to cut off any means of escape because they usually win by shear numbers.  That's the reason Syndic wants the old sap system back so he can sign you guys up blob and take any sap without putting any work in.  Now back to teles,  if a small group or even a single player is looking for something and gets approached by a large blob he/she can drop an armored tele and have a chance to escape.  As it is now the devs have increased the cost of them, and reduced the overall runtime of an armored.  As it is now a tele takes several minutes to warm up, if you guys cant kill the person waiting for a armored to warm or kill them between a 30 second jump time between jumps then that's your bad.  So I know you guys try to change every aspect of the game to benefit your play style like the blob affect but you need to stop crying about everything and work with what is given. no troll intended 0/10 points, facts pointed out 10/10 points received

Wow , who is this guy, I like your style big_smile. I still think the new intrusion is far better than the old one, but it needs some refinement.

RIP PERPETUUM

Starvin Marvin wrote:

This is delicious.  Feed me more tears.

20 (edited by Cassius 2014-04-03 17:56:26)

So this really bad forum troll sees all the new accounts (and forum warriors) return to the game and realizes ...I can retire!

Back to playing for me smile

Also, nothing wrong with blobs, use em if you got em, same applies to armoured TPs, both allowed in game, learn to play against both.

Having your group starting a forum campaign to change something you can't handle in game? Who would do something like that?

Question:

Who uses armoured TPs?
Who blobs?
Who ganks?
Who avoids fights they don't think is in their favour?
Who runs when a fight goes south, trying to save precious pixels?

Answer: Everyone
And its fine. Most fights fall in this category. Occasionally some fights are classic, tense, and skilled. And those fights are the best and make this game awesome. I'll take all fights to have those once in awhile. Deal with the different playstyle.

Edit: other than the TP, all the things Syndic repeated that have been said I agree with

Starvin Marvin wrote:

You do realise Syndic lost the big intrusion fights? I dont know what The whole hater thing is about really - you need to wring out your panties. Your argument makes no sense. Armoreds would be fine if you made them have a 1km range rather than 500m into.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Cassius wrote:

So this really bad forum troll sees all the new accounts (and forum warriors) return to the game and realizes ...I can retire!

Back to playing for me smile

Also, nothing wrong with blobs, use em if you got em, same applies to armoured TPs, both allowed in game, learn to play against both.

Having your group starting a forum campaign to change something you can't handle in game? Who would do something like that?

Question:

Who uses armoured TPs?
Who blobs?
Who ganks?
Who avoids fights they don't think is in their favour?
Who runs when a fight goes south, trying to save precious pixels?

Answer: Everyone
And its fine. Most fights fall in this category. Occasionally some fights are classic, tense, and skilled. And those fights are the best and make this game awesome. I'll take all fights to have those once in awhile. Deal with the different playstyle.

Edit: other than the TP, all the things Syndic repeated that have been said I agree with

Never stop posting... no really please dont! i need a good laugh tongue

Bump/  From like a Year ago..

Like a year minus 8-9 months... big_smile

CIR Complaint Form

I like it all except the to change for armored tps. I normally use emergency because I'm t9o poor for armotd and when I do have to use armored its usually too late anyways lol.

Alliance mechanics would be cool. Alliance market cool. Contract system ffs? Saps are great in my opinion.

To give an income to beta owners give them the ability to install upgrades to the terminal and make some more valuable than others? Most are already set up in an outpost like formation anD is fairly symmetric. Beta 1 gets three potential mini structures with designated locations and beta 2 get 5-6. These upgrades could be anything similar to the auras but instead are improvements to the stations refining, prototyping, etc but also have a gamma value where you can have passive mining upgrades that harvest ore for terminal owner. These structures would be vulnerable at all times so PvP objectives are not limited to saps or if someone decides to leave their turtles base.