Topic: Best debuffer bot/mech?

Modules like demob, energy drain, lock-drop.
What's the best candidate for such tasks if I would focus mainly on debuffing, and less DPS ?
I used to play once with Troiar for such purposes, but this was too many years ago big_smile

Re: Best debuffer bot/mech?

Best Mech for energy drain is the Ictus, no bot has bonuses for demob, to lock drop , I think you mean ECM which the vagabond has bonus for that. What the heck is debuffing anyways?

RIP PERPETUUM

Debuffing is anything that would hinder/decoy any of your bot's parameter or ability. It is met in many MMOs btw.

4 (edited by Celebro 2014-01-28 17:28:47)

Goshka wrote:

Debuffing is anything that would hinder/decoy any of your bot's parameter or ability. It is met in many MMOs btw.

Not a term I have used, never played fantasy MMOs, we call it E-War here, and btw the Zenith has range bonus for demob if you want to go with that, but nothing that directly making demob better.

Edit: But essentially all factions has it's strength and weaknesses, there is no 'better' bot in this game.

RIP PERPETUUM

5 (edited by Goshka 2014-01-28 17:34:58)

I didn't ask about "a beast which would kill everything in 1 shot". I wanted to know if there is a bot/mech which can go more E-War than damage. That's the style I always played when playing in a team.
And thanks for the key-word, now I put on search E-war bots and I got all list big_smile

6 (edited by Celebro 2014-01-28 17:41:36)

Goshka wrote:

What's the best candidate for such tasks if I would focus mainly on debuffing, and less DPS ?

well, you did ask the above question smile

Also take a look at the light e-war bots. (Trojar,Intakt,Cameleon) I only mentioned the mech classes. You can look on market and show info on any to see their bonuses.

RIP PERPETUUM

Light Ewar are best for small and fast operations (still since Beta)

If you enter large scale PvP the E-War Mechs + Zenith(Red HM) are best on field.
In all case MK2 version beats normal version and protoype in ability if you have the skills.

For the HM I hope this will change soon, as HM should not be in this list.

8 (edited by Rage Rex 2014-01-31 00:50:23)

Best debuffer in game is the the zoombot. Enhance it's lows with tears and you can debuff anything in game. Some of the best pilots are Burial, Shadowmine, and Line. Those guys are wicked sick playing that bot.