Topic: Sever load test

Face it, not doing a load test before steam is a plan for disaster.

I think a 10 day pass emailed to all active and inactive accounts would do the trick.  It would give a chance for the old guard to log in and hookup with old friends. Players will get excited! Bots will die! Some would start talking about rebuilding their gama's before steam.  New corps of vets would organize, assets would be liquidated on the market, Players will  buy ice, players will sell ice.  Accounts will get subbed-Some will stay and some will not., but~

The server will get needed load test, and there will be good fun for all.

Re: Sever load test

Not a bad idea! Anyone know when is Steam going to hit?

Just the g*d know Sieges, but maydbe to april could happen.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

once they wipe gamma and limit stuff there, it will be ok

Perp has had lots of players a couple of years ago

but, yeah maybe test a little   ;P

DONT FORGET TO LOG IN ALL YOUR ALT & SPY ACCOUNTS big_smile

+1 i like this idea smile maybe if you made a date & time for every one to be logged on at once tongue

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

I was thinking one month free for all non trials.

I don't think the devs would do 1 month, but something small like a 10 day would bring people back and it would be nice for the trials too.  They could get their 20k exp and that would mean a lot to them.

Devs should be doing 1 free month for every account that ever existed for Greenlight release.