1 (edited by Hunter 2014-01-14 08:41:29)

Topic: ArcheAge in Russia

Yes, i'll speculate again...

Speculate and speculate...
long-long way of speculation... fuuu

Ok, enough info for dev Zoom. Lets take a look on ArcheAge.

This is the most awaited game in Russia last two years:

The attempts to sell preorders was interrupted twice (lol). Because of too big demand. The people literaly makes DDOS atack to be able buy the game.
Now is CBT period, but because of preorder players 4 servers already busy so much... Awaiting in queue takes 20-30 minutes. Each server allows to play 15000 ppl @ same time. Every 1-2 weeks opens new server because of huge inflow the players. On first 4 servers stopped character registering.

Why so great demand?

Firstly this is cryengine. Yeah kids, this game developed on good engine. It gives beauty and feeling the physic.
Secondary this game balanced pretty well.
- rich PvE content
- Fun in the instances
- Elves, boobs and other attractive stuff
- tons of PvP
- Craft system toooooooo wiiiiiiiiiiiiide, to try to describe it here. You can even create your own frigate and take your team in sea journey.
- nice localisation
- many many other good things

of course there are some minuses.. But compare to.. nah, never mind! yarr

ArcheAge in europe

It will late a bit, for a half year. Localisation taked by Trion. I havent more info about that. Maybe someone knows more.

I already got preorder so... I even don't care too much that peanut doing $hit on emperth teleport. Meybe I even will be glad if it will be destroyed. who knows..

Good luck!

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Re: ArcheAge in Russia

I've been looking forward to this game for awhile.

Here is the link to the english site for those interested.

https://www.archeagegame.com/en/

It still not touch Perpetuum in most of the sense.

This afaik is WOW sandbox still.

I will be afraid when somebody copy the Perpetuum (EVE) formula, the terraforming, and PVP aspects about targeting and such so I dont really care about other games until that.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

It looks cool but lacks a certain sci-fi element tongue