Topic: You have to appreciate the developers' time.

Guys, on perpetuum project works too few developers. Any change will take the time. We wait STEAM so long, so please ask the only really important things. Stop requests like "i have the problem with killing stuff on beta/gamma, so please change a little bit this and this to be more comfort for me".

P.S.: I sent ticket about some critical exploit, and it's still unsolved. After it's solving, i'll send the next one. Maybe really better to fix the real problems before adding new?..

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Re: You have to appreciate the developers' time.

I agree. More players and Steam will be important. UI improvements and other issues come later. Perpetuum is a gem and I hope others see this too!

+ 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

4 (edited by Rex Amelius 2014-01-04 10:22:50)

Yeah, Hunter is right. In fact I think Devs should hire him for project management. Obviously he knows what's important, what's not and how many resources Devs have available and when.  roll

While at it make him a forum mod.

Sparking to other games

Rex Amelius wrote:

Yeah, Hunter is right. In fact I think Devs should hire him for project management. Obviously he knows what's important, what's not and how many resources Devs have available and when.  roll

While at it make him a forum mod.

+1

Having Hunter in charge would be a much better change.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

6 (edited by Gunner 2014-01-04 14:18:34)

Lets bring in Steam with as much bad mechanics as possible so the new players will share the experience.