Topic: Fun game from one of makers of Terraria - StarBound

Infinite procedurely generated content!

Like Terraria?  check this out

http://playstarbound.com/

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Re: Fun game from one of makers of Terraria - StarBound

Forgot to mention its on Steam early release

DEV Zoom - "If you mean the NPC aggro, that's been like that for months already."

Looks pretty cool actually. My wife and I killed many hours playing Terraria. May check this out.

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

are they done wiping characters yet?

Supposedly they patched in something to make it less likely they will have to wipe characters. But who knows. But for the love of god they need a pause button. I have died 4 times today while reading/writing on the damn forums..

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

man playing this more today, really good

A huge patch incoming including "the last character wipe" that there is going to be

also a couple of hard core game modes and a bunch of other stuff

Patch notes on cover    http://playstarbound.com/

Awesome, I have been resisting my urge to play, to try and hold off for this patch. Should be any day now..

freebasing Starbound!