Topic: The steam is a lie!

http://onebit.us/x/i/SVvDyWkbVF.png

http://onebit.us/x/i/Qo8q1zrGcT.png

Stop bullshitting us Zoom!

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Re: The steam is a lie!

You're such an instigator smile

No, we are not currently in a business partnership. Yes, the plan to release the game on Steam is still being developed, with active help from Valve. Your point being?

DEV Zoom wrote:

No, we are not currently in a business partnership. Yes, the plan to release the game on Steam is still being developed, with active help from Valve. Your point being?

it says there are no current plans to add the game to the steam family so ... how is it still 'being developed'.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

They are waiting for us to do our thing, simple as that.

So steam has no intention of adding you to them until you 'do your thing' which has so far took you over a year.

This thing your doing isn't trying to turn lead in to gold is it?

7 (edited by Celebro 2013-08-29 23:13:34)

Jita wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

it says there are no current plans to add the game to the steam family so ... how is it still 'being developed'.

Lol Jita 'Steam family' would be a game owned or partly owned by Steam.

Steam is not a lie. It will be released on Steam's online shop , or whatever you call it these days.

RIP PERPETUUM

Jita wrote:

So steam has no intention of adding you to them until you 'do your thing' which has so far took you over a year.

No. WE have no intention to release it on Steam until we think we can achieve optimal impact. Steam is just kind enough to give us the time we need for this.

DEV Zoom wrote:

achieve optimal impact.

Dibbs! This is my new band name...

DEV Zoom wrote:
Jita wrote:

No. WE have no intention to release it on Steam until we think we can achieve optimal impact. Steam is just kind enough to give us the time we need for this.

Now this at least is the makes sense as the truth. Its nothing to do with steam but a choice the devs are making to change the game so that steam players stay.

Given that your now telling us that its in your hands and based on your development process why cant you just be honest with that and set out key points that need to be improved and a timescale.

Jita you really are not paying any attention to what devs say, are you..

12 (edited by Celebro 2013-08-29 23:26:42)

Jita wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:
Jita wrote:

Now this at least is the makes sense as the truth. Its nothing to do with steam but a choice the devs are making to change the game so that steam players stay.

Given that your now telling us that its in your hands and based on your development process why cant you just be honest with that and set out key points that need to be improved and a timescale.

Have you read the this year's blogs? If you have you should read it again.

RIP PERPETUUM

I still have the feeling I'm being trolled here, but you're in luck, my patience is legendary lol

It has been stated a few times already that for Steam we plan to do the following things:
1. Research revamp. (done)
2. Assignment system revamp Stage 1. (in the works)
3. Tutorial revamp. (in the works)
+1 bonus: Achievements. (system is done, icons needed)

Timeframe is basically when it's done. Honest.

ps. The estimates I'm giving from time to time (end of summer, +1 month, etc) are just that - my best guess at any particular time.

Jita wrote:
DEV Zoom wrote:

Translation...  we can't code worth a can of spam and are still having trouble integrating their requirements to meet our coding "demands" (understanding).

SOON!!!  (TM)  yarr

Some people play checkers, some play chess...  Once in a while you can find a guy playing GO.  The former is prey, the secondary is a teacher, and the latter is a general.

DEV Zoom wrote:

I still have the feeling I'm being trolled here, but you're in luck, my patience is legendary lol

It has been stated a few times already that for Steam we plan to do the following things:
1. Research revamp. (done)
2. Assignment system revamp Stage 1. (in the works)
3. Tutorial revamp. (in the works)
+1 bonus: Achievements. (system is done, icons needed)

Timeframe is basically when it's done. Honest.

ps. The estimates I'm giving from time to time (end of summer, +1 month, etc) are just that - my best guess at any particular time.

You are and were getting trolled and I spoofed those emails and sent them to myself. Nice job dealing tho :brofist:

Do you think this is a *** game? DO YOU?!

It is.

*edit: Alright, that's already going too far smile - DEV Zoom

ah Jita, good to see your still breathing, no really, oh and while you were gone, I broke from the bleu coalition of PvE corps whose only decent PvP corp is DoY

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

This entire thread, is the problem with the 24 hour free account activation....

Do we really need it?

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2

20 (edited by Xadhoom 2013-08-30 06:53:51)

if you can't be patient and wait for the steam release, you can go else where while that is happening and not harass the DEV's...For one they don't report to you and therefore don't need to give a timeline. So get over yourself and move on, please don't say I pay my $$ a month so yes they report to you. False, again get over your self and play something else if you are not happy. That is the only choice you get in regards to perpetuum.

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

Even though I suspect that at 1 o'clock in the morning Zoom was probably posting to this thread on a smart phone whilst drinking beer and chasing girls in some Budapest bar. ITS A TOTAL WASTE OF HIS TIME!!

Jita, your a pillock.

6/10 would reread.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Had to google pillock..

Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the mods you've lost. They belong to me now.

Scarab Kill Count:2