Topic: More turret setting options

I would like to have more setting options for turrets on gamma , so turrets only shoot neutrals who are pvp flagged for example.

I also notice that if you shoot a turret no matter your standings with the MPC corp, it will shoot back, but if you shoot any other structure, it will not shoot you down. Turrets need to be able to defend all structures even if you are blue.

RIP PERPETUUM

2 (edited by Burial 2013-08-28 19:52:01)

Re: More turret setting options

Adding a checkbox to shoot only PVP flagged players is a good idea.

Would promote open gamma islands.

if a person that is not set for kill by the turrets is shooting a mpc then he should be set to a hostile target for that corps networks (plural) for a period of time (24H).
also should give the ceo/co-ceo a notice that this has happend (so they see that even when not online).

4 (edited by Heliaso 2013-08-28 16:23:34)

+1

Like the Police tower during the Beta.

More options is always good.

Zortarg Calltar wrote:

if a person that is not set for kill by the turrets is shooting a mpc then he should be set to a hostile target for that corps networks (plural) for a period of time (24H).
also should give the ceo/co-ceo a notice that this has happend (so they see that even when not online).

This would be a good idea BUT, I used to death home point on turrets, if you did this It would set you hostile, or if you are experimenting with turrets.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:
Zortarg Calltar wrote:

This would be a good idea BUT, I used to death home point on turrets, if you did this It would set you hostile, or if you are experimenting with turrets.

A blacklist system with option to remove or add specific player when he attacks the buildings, should work.