Re: someone has to say it

LMFAO  +1

hows your perch ville? lol

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Very Well Actually.  Seems STC has problems attacking defended things?  Your like the O Possum of the perpetuum world.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Should probably send Beastmode on another expedition to recruit M2S pilots back to the game.

It's evident you need all the help in the world to win a fight nevermind a war - excluding your modus operandi of waiting for everyone to get bored camping you before you crawl out of the rabbit hole and pronounce victory.

<GargajCNS> we maim to please

I can make $70/hr hanging drywall. Just Sayin'

I guess to answer your question Ville I think the Devs are introducing the "new tech" kernels and these are used for any new mod that would be introduced in the future. So there's your simple way to expand. There are also many available "spots" on the tech trees for level 8,9, 10 extension level techs, so I'm sure that also allows for simple expansion in the future.

The research system is being completely redone, not recycled, as most would agree the old system needed to be changed.

I've been busy and haven't paid much attention lately but is there an EP patch or reset announced? Or is it the continual Gooma "Reset my EP!" posting campaign? I am curious if I missed something. For the record I see both sides of that argument but lean more to an ep "adjustment" rather than full reset.

There's no point to comment on trolling or dead game or no pvp or us owning the server currently as we all know what the reasons are there. This game will need a marketing budget in the future if the expansions and patches get finished.

I tl;dr after you said you can make $70 an hr hanging dry wall.  Your really sticking it to your Mexicans Cassius for shame!  I know 40 of them live in a van down by the river but they got 28 kids to support too!

32 (edited by Homer J Simpson 2013-06-10 16:51:50)

Ville wrote:

I tl;dr after you said you can make $70 an hr hanging dry wall.  Your really sticking it to your Mexicans Cassius for shame!  I know 40 of them live in a van down by the river but they got 28 kids to support too!

only 28? kind of a low number if you ask me.

also why reset EP?

if any thing just refund the Research Extension. which im sure they would do any way.

because research tiers are being tied to EP skill tree...