Topic: Stealth Patching..

Hey guys.. Love the game and understand the need for server restarts and what not..

but could you give us some idea of what you're doing each time you guys patch?  just something.. it seems we have seen a lot of stealth patching going on recently and that's kind of frustrating for the user base.. I think we like knowing whats going on and why..

Thanks for everything..

Re: Stealth Patching..

Umm, try looking under the "News" tab.  They give patch notes there everytime they patch anything.

Today's patch doesn't really include things that would interest you. It was mainly needed for stability and "database happiness" reasons. Also crash fixes, but that is pretty much true for all patches.

Oh yeah, and there is market browsing while on the terrain, but that's kinda half-done so we'll include it in the next patch notes or something smile

Bong Toke wrote:

Umm, try looking under the "News" tab.  They give patch notes there everytime they patch anything.

No they don't.  See Zoom's post.. Maybe you should know what you're talking about before you throw down with the attitude..

@Zoom -- Actually I think you'd be surprised.. Your users do want to know about "database happiness" issues and minor stuff like adding the icon when you do it.. not later..

Just my ¢.02..

PS.. SVN UP is your friend .. smile

DEV Zoom wrote:

Oh yeah, and there is market browsing while on the terrain, but that's kinda half-done so we'll include it in the next patch notes or something smile

Great news.

DEV Zoom wrote:

Honestly I think they should have added an extension requirement for that.
MarketPvP and replacing sell orders with -0.01 NIC as trippled after it was implemented.

Palamedes wrote:

PS.. SVN UP is your friend .. smile

Don't believe what you hear in general chat, I have nothing to do with code SVN smile