1 (edited by Inda 2013-04-28 04:02:11)

Topic: Newbies dont find titan !!!

Hello!

Guys, lots of time I hear of newbies they dont know how or where find titan ore?

How much effort solve this problem? I dont think too much.

Pls do it now.

Energy to Earth!

18.01.2014. [12:57:58] <BeastmodeGuNs> after that i remembered all those warning about 1v1 you lol, and i found out why xD

Re: Newbies dont find titan !!!

No content please close.

Puzzling to say the least, with the directional scanner its pretty easy imho.

Celebro's body guard

Well, I think the scanning (in)accuracy and arrows pointing 'beyond' the spot (because they're always the same length) might explain a thing or two. Then again, they can easily get information on how to do it properly.

5 (edited by Celebro 2013-05-22 22:53:55)

Let's go back to area scans, arrows are lame and too easy, might as well show us were the ore is..oh wait the do but with arrows.

RIP PERPETUUM

Oh wow people are still posting,  the forums were dead days after last patch, thought everyone was as insulted by the lame attempt to get people back by saying HEY theres a patch... but nothing in it.

Qwertyboom wrote:

Oh wow people are still posting,  the forums were dead days after last patch, thought everyone was as insulted by the lame attempt to get people back by saying HEY theres a patch... but nothing in it.

I doubt the Devs were trying to get people back with the latest patch, if they were that dumb I wouldn't be posting.

RIP PERPETUUM