1 (edited by Entruix 2013-04-16 03:25:16)

Topic: Noob PvP, enquire within.

Hey trials ....

Yesterday this character went for a stroll across Beta, talked in general and was able to find a fellow to engage his T1 fit Yagel. The fight itself was excellent, thrilling even, and quite close, down to the last shot.

Fun times for a character that has exactly 60 EP invested so far. I do have a main character. This one was create a few months ago and has simply been collecting EP for an eventual extra miner character. To date Entruix has been only a forum warrior. My main purpose yesterday was to try and see what its like for new people and trials to do anything in game with low skills and low money. Like pimping, it aint easy. That said one of the questions I see from newer players is how soon can they PvP ...

Most correctly think they cannot go against experienced and greater skilled players, the same issue exists in the space knock off version of this game. But that shouldn't mean new players can't experience it.

I cannot always say when my gametime will be but I am happy to offer to any new players, Entruix will fight you. I will not spend any EP on the character, so you would be fighting someone your equal, or more realistically with much less skillpoints invested than yourself. My purpose is not e-peen, and in real life I have a small ***, (just getting that out of the way right now) I am offering this to new players as a means to give you a taste of the best parts of this game. I will be happy to give you help and suggestions before you come out, If I can help one person to like this game enough to give it a long look then I am happy.

New players are welcome to reply here, or message me ingame.

Please note: This is not offered as recruitment, you wont know or guess my main, nor are anyone I encounter in game know who runs Entruix. I don't care which corp you join, most in game that are left have decent players, be it the SovNov, Dom Holders, Nebs/STC group.

This isn't about politics, its about trying fits and understanding mods and blowing me up, and having fun.

Re: Noob PvP, enquire within.

I bet I still get more PVP in minecraft.

Tund Bungler wrote:

I bet I still get more PVP in minecraft.

fuuu

I participated in a 50 on 50 open world fight over Darkshire last night.  It was epic.

Ville I wanna introduce you to GANS QUEEN ALL ALFAR, I think you and him will get along famously. lol

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Hmm I guess I should have said Trial PvP instead of Noob in the title ....