Topic: FreeToPlay

Hello.
I have two preorder accounts with non interrupted subscriptions. So there are maximum EPs.
I, like most of people, not going to pay this project more because of low population. Maybe I would stopped to play earlier if you would not introduced the ICEs. BTW TBH i have two ICEs in my storage and couple billions NICs, but i dunno if i need to use it. Also i'm pretty sure that remained people cant pay the maintenance of your server. I doubt if this money even enough for a beer.

I don't ask, but I advice you change the game to free-to-play type with premium subscription.

How should it work?
All non-trial accounts could be play free with following disadvantages:
- No EP accumulation.
- Impossibility to manufacture anything.

In real life if you need education, you need to pay it first.

TL;DR: Your current payment system not works. This is the fact. So i really advice to try another one. Advert wont help.

P.S. I'm not going to convince anybody here. If you not going listen the voice of mind - it's ok. I'm done here.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Re: FreeToPlay

Bye Hunter!

Obviously, there's only one right response here. Can I have your stuff?

Can I has your gamma, I needs it for special projects big_smile

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

I afraid you can't. Because of I have not gamma. If i'll get any - i'll share to you.

With best regards.

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

6 (edited by Farm worker 2013-04-17 15:48:52)

Syndic wrote:

Just use whats left of Rawr's gamma, oh wait... PHM already is, better start controlling your pets better, maybe make their assets go bye again like last time you quit, oh wait, that means you would have to put spys in all your alliance corps lol

That one forum warrior

Farm worker wrote:
Syndic wrote:

Just use whats left of Rawr's gamma, oh wait... PHM already is, better start controlling your pets better, maybe make their assets go bye again like last time you quit, oh wait, that means you would have to put spys in all your alliance corps lol

Ain't nobody got time for a runon sentence.  Listen Beast, I know your grasping at straws for attention but honestly we are all waiting for steam with our fingers crossed and our good luck charms dangling at our necks.  Your trolling is evolving to a point were I find myself face palming on a bi daily basis.  I'm not going to play the lame "report" post game but please keep it to Corperation dialogue. Not in this index please.  So the grown up can have serious conversations about shaving, beer and loose women.  Thanks.

Steam won't do jack, if the newbie *** does not improve and many people won't start after seeing reactions like above and knowing they will be years behind jackasses like that.