Topic: A Message from Mitix -Perp-kill.net comments are back!

Mitix ask me to post this on his behalf:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've implemented a voting system that should allow the community to police itself. Hopefully this will work as a compromise between the two parties. I'll push out a second release later that will allow individual users to view the hidden comments should they so choose. All comments, votes, etc are being IP logged. Any abuse of the system will result in bans/content removal.

Regarding DEV involvement: DEV Zoom in no way pressured me into removing comments. I've received many requests (dating back over a year now) asking that I do something about the less evolved posts. Zoom's email was one of about a dozen that week addressing the same thing. It served only as the straw that broke the camel's back.

Anyway, as always, you can contact me via the perp-kill "About" section with any questions, complaints, requests, or praise.

Happy Hunting,
Mitix

RIP PERPETUUM

Re: A Message from Mitix -Perp-kill.net comments are back!

Well, only thing I can say is thank you Mitix for taking your time to do this, seems like a good compromise, I am sure everyone will be happy about this smile

RIP PERPETUUM

Everyone in STC votes down PHMs comments.

Everyone in PHM votes down STCs comments.

nice try though

Mouse Slayer wrote:

Everyone in STC votes down PHMs comments.

Everyone in PHM votes down STCs comments.

nice try though

Probably, but everyone who's not a *** also votes out the *** comments.

man, couldn't you write him that he can reactivate his perp account for 24h and post that on his own ?:P

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

Forum PVP is the only true PVP. The rest is all try hard.

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Annihilator wrote:

man, couldn't you write him that he can reactivate his perp account for 24h and post that on his own ?:P

True, I completely forgot about that roll

Now it's up to us to police ourselves, if you really care about the killboard with comments please don't battle it out using IPs, thats all.

RIP PERPETUUM

This guy should get on the payroll for AV creations and make something official.

Its sad that you have made more changes and updates then they devs had in the past 2-3 months  lol