Topic: Colony Management - Structure Groups

Colony management can become really slow and cause crashes the more structures you have. Also there are so many connections for power, command, boosters and reps that, even though they are all coloured differently it's a real headache to see what's going on.

If you could create groups and put structures into these groups, a tick box list of said groups could be used to select display of only the structures you are currently working with.

Re: Colony Management - Structure Groups

Optimisations are good. +1

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

Good workaround for a non optimized client +1.

RIP PERPETUUM

Yep more filters are needed

While we are on the subject can I apply booster bonus' on the turret rather than the booster please.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

While we are on the subject can I apply booster bonus' on the turret rather than the booster please.

Yes! What boost is being applied on the turrets info window would be splendid.

Also, an option to turn on connection highlighting would be useful. When a building is selected all its connections (of any sort) are highlighted in some way.

good idea

The theory of mutual interests
Why the crybabies wins?
Где Ханя - там победа (с)
DEV Zoom: No need to speculate...

Jita wrote:

correct me if im wrong but your asking for 1 booster to be able to boost Sensor, Rof and resist to the structures it connected to at the same time ?

I think it would cause more problems than good right now.

also if boosters worked this way then the auras would work this way as well. so instead of needing 3 one for each you would only need 1 to do all 3

IMO: i would rather configure 40 boosters than 150 turrets

Tux ~ Kill the messenger, he was part of it all along.
Euripides ~ Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head.
Bertrand Russell ~ War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

But since your turrets are grouped...

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."