1 (edited by Jita 2012-12-29 10:45:35)

Topic: Mk III

These Mk III ideas are based around low dev input but still providing us with some shiny. I'm happy to wait for the real Mk III to come as Mk IV when they are ready while providing us with some more fun in the inbetween.

All of these MK III's would have the same slot layout as a MK II plus one additional benefit below

MK III lights: + the equivalent of 1 t4 damage mod

MK III industrial lights: + the equivalent of 1 t4 LWF

MK III Ewar: + the equivalent of 1 t4 max skilled signal masker

MK III Assault: + the equivalent of 1 t4 evasive mod

MK III Industrial Assault: + the equivalent of 1 t4 evasive mod

MK III Mechs: + internal onboard single zone zeleportt (personal use / 50% reduction in cooloff)

MK III Industrial Mechs: + 50% bonus to terraform speed

MK III Heavy Mechs: + internal onboard inter zone zeleport (personal use / 50% reduction in cooloff)

MK III Industrial Heavy Mechs: + internal onboard inter zone zeleport (Gang use / 50% reduction in cooloff)

MK III Gliders: + internal onboard inter zone zeleport (personal use / 50% reduction in cooloff)

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Re: Mk III

I predict MKIII's will come in the form of hybrid bots

RIP PERPETUUM

Either something like that or hybrid bots!

How about some balancing of existing bots and mods first?

Would be nice if new bots weren't a third world country chop-shop "reskin existing model & tweak stats".

[18:20:30] <GLiMPSE> Chairman Of My Heart o/
CIR Complaint Form

The Imperial Grand Wizard of Justice

Syndic wrote:

Would be nice if new bots weren't a third world country chop-shop "reskin existing model & tweak stats".

or have more useless benefits......

I could use a Vanguard Mesmer or a Mercenary Seth. A HM mk3 with those bonus's i wouldn't even build except for 1 or 2 for Alpha farming to get home faster.....

Undefeated 2013
"Even alone you probably are one of the best" - Khader Khan
"Lemon the 1 man army .... also know as: THE TERMINATOR!" - Obi Wan
"There are people who are just better then you at doing many things at one time, some are far better then myself, far better." -Merkle

What scares me the most.... It the new commodity you will need and how many different raw materials you would need to get the single new commodity that is only used for mkIII and maybe T5 mods... fuuu

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

Dazamin wrote:

How about some balancing of existing bots and mods first?

QFT

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

"EVE has T3 ships so we must have Mk3 bots!"

fuuu

lol

CIR Complaint Form

10 (edited by Burial 2013-02-17 16:54:00)

It's natural progression. wink

Anyway to the topic, I would much rather see old meshes with more new bots than new meshes with fewer new bots.

Gremrod wrote:

What scares me the most.... It the new commodity you will need and how many different raw materials you would need to get the single new commodity that is only used for mkIII and maybe T5 mods... fuuu

I would suggest that they need compounds to be built

Perceptor wrote:
Gremrod wrote:

I would suggest that they need compounds to be built

ok

John 3:16 - Timothy 2:23

I'm a big fan of reaction facilities and compound interest. big_smile

CIR Complaint Form

14 (edited by Ville 2013-02-18 20:21:22)

I just want to enjoy the current game with 2K players.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

Ville wrote:

I just want to enjoy the current game with 2K players.

with the performance we used to have in beta wink

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

16 (edited by Goffer 2013-02-19 07:14:25)

Before having MK3 I like to see a reason to build prototype Bots and use them on field. It costs enough kernels to learn them and if there is no reason for them anymore, nobody will learn how to build bot protos after research revamp.

Goffer wrote:

Before having MK3 I like to see a reason to build prototype Bots and use them on field. It costs enough kernels to learn them and if there is no reason for them anymore, nobody will learn how to build bot protos after research revamp.

Hell Ya.

Go on!

The Gifter
Top  Killer 2013  - 01: 334 -- 17 -- 317  : Merkle
Top  Killer 2012  - 01: 027 -- 472 -- 445 : Merkle

Scarab Kill Count - 13

Similar to fit protos, bots protos could have slightly increased cpu-reactor values, maybe lil more hp/ap aswell. Mk2 doesn't fit that tho.

Have a productive day, runner!
R.I.P. Chenoa, you'll never be forgotten.
DEV Zoom: Line, sorry, I was away for christmas.
http://perp-kill.net/?m=view&id=252086

During closed beta I was promised mountain sized mechs. Still waiting.

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/2907/ttsize2hi6.jpg

lol

CIR Complaint Form

Goffer wrote:

this man talks the truth