Re: Why I'm leaving PO

Gui Yu wrote:

Oh what the heck, I'll give it a try...

Your stuffz, I can haz?

I asked first!

All CCP did with EVE was watch the statistics, watched their players and improved the game accordingly. Alliances, mining, warp to 0km, barges, mostly everything you come to expect from EVE today was added to the game because players were left with the tools to play the sandbox how they liked.

So yep, Perpetuum copied EVE, but EVE copied it's players game behaviours.

Envane wrote:
Jasdemi wrote:

It's like betraying a hot blonde with some hot black chick. (You know what I mean) xD

I have equal room in my heart for both hot blonds and hot black chicks.

Once you've had black you never go back.

<3 a woman of colour

Also this is as much eve as eve is as much elite: frontier

I don't know what's wrong here, but I have not received your stuffz yet?  hmm

I'll miss you random person who I care nothing about.

X Staax wrote:

Okey!! WHAT is stEVE!!!

I so want to play it what ever it is now \o/

Trust me you dont want to play with stEVE.. basically all he does is pin you as SOON as you jump to the door, then use leg scramblers so you cant run and him and his buddies gang bang you.

32 (edited by Inari Sato 2010-12-06 05:00:20)

Jasdemi wrote:

I'm kind of proud that I committed the first corp theft in PO history. If someone decides to write a wiki article about corp thefts, don't forget to mention me there. big_smile

a tail to rivel the great train robbery

, the great theft of arkhes and ammo

edit: i dont think its the first theft since live, because of its lack of content (live only started not to long ago, so if you consider taking uslesscrap and not puting it back, then there is pleanty of people who beat you there.

Jasdemi wrote:
Tiller wrote:

If this game havent been this close to eve then i wouldent have playd it big_smile

Yeah, same here. BUT they even copied the layout of several windows, yet AC devs claim that they never heard something about or played EVE.

GUI design, look it up.

If you are effectivly leaving the game Jasdemi then give all your stuff back to Ecorp from which you stole stuff for... nothing
doing so you should be half forgiven and prove that you are not a total ***

Stuff u can not haz'. It's all trashed. I'm leik the economy savior.

Jasdemi wrote:

Admit it, you're leaving because you realized you can never be as dangerous as me.

You were very poor competition anyway.  I had no problem smoking you in the standings.  Have fun losing in your next game as well.

I am Perpetuum's Most Dangerous Agent and an equal opportunity troll.
-> You just lost The Game <-
"Perpetuum sounds like a something I would stick up my *** for enjoyement." -Kaito Kurusaki

37 (edited by Jasdemi 2010-12-06 12:32:39)

Neoxx wrote:
Jasdemi wrote:

Admit it, you're leaving because you realized you can never be as dangerous as me.

You were very poor competition anyway.  I had no problem smoking you in the standings.  Have fun losing in your next game as well.

Nais troll attempt. But mate, I win games automatically when I join, especially  former MO fanboys like you are no challenge to me.

You tainted your whole existence for playing MO.

PS: You're a pathetic little girl who can't even benchpress 100kg.

I'd like to friend you on Facebook to follow all the future games you quit. You're my hero.

I quit Facebook already!

Jas your a PK. You need to play with other PKs....

Join us.

We will rule the planet.
big_smile

[img]http://www.cryptostudios.com/PO/Sigs/BC.jpg[/img]

BigCountry wrote:

Join us.

We will rule the planet.
big_smile

Sure, if you give me corp hangar access.

Jasdemi wrote:
BigCountry wrote:

Join us.

We will rule the planet.
big_smile

Sure, if you give me corp hangar access.

I trust him, he's got an honest face

Jelan is a man who knows what he's talkin' about.

Who cares if it's similar to Eve? You obviously like the genre of game. Play it and have fun. If they made PO completely different, your post would be "why not take elements from Eve, a successful game in this genre?"

If I want to invent a new type of cookie, I'm not going to bake them with cement. I'll use cookie dough.

I'm not talking about similarity. I'm talking about the GUI copy-paste. If you invent some item irl which would bring you good profit, would you want some Chinese to copy it almost 1:1?

46 (edited by Atrilic 2010-12-06 21:26:33)

1:1? If PO was in space I would agree with you 100%. You need to look at these games as being in the same genre. It's like a WoW player refusing to play any other similar MMO because there are elves, quests, minimaps, spells, and dungeons in both, and they don't want to betray Blizzard. They aren't the same game, they are in the same genre.

It's cool if you want to quit, I just think it's silly that your reason for qutting is because you feel you are betraying the Eve developers. If you enjoy the game, play it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if some of the Eve developers go home and fire up Perpetuum. (Not saying they do, but if I found out they did, it would make sense; they enjoy this type of game).

Dude, I said GUI.

Graphical
User
Interface

I know. My post still stands? Games in the same genre often have very similar UI's. It cuts down on learning curves for people that frequent the same type of games. Don't fix something that isn't broken.

But if your conscious won't let you hop around, sucks to be you. It's a game.

The GUI is not similar, it's exactly the same.

Hey, if that's a big enough reason to quit a game that is 'really good' (in your words), have fun with that. I play games cause they're fun. I don't find dumb reasons to quit them.

Cheers, and the best of luck to ya.