1 (edited by BeastmodeGuNs 2012-12-16 19:17:49)

Topic: To NeB/STC/DREAM

thanks for the nice Siege last night, only my second siege but it was pretty cool to defend against a base slapped down right by ours with Turrets and what not for multiple hours! I knew something was up when you were moving those Symbionts off of alpha.

Note: you might have actually got in if it was not for Bobo terraforming

Anyways thanks for the fight, and your base to pew pew now!
*Pew Pew's base*

Reading this signature fills you with determination.

Re: To NeB/STC/DREAM

Hats off to Bobo.  He is my savior.  I learned a few things last night too to help build on our defenses.

Steam achievement Unlocked:  Being a Badass
http://www.perp-kill.net/kill/239407
Dev Zoom: I think its time to confess, Ville is my alt
Dev Zoom: Ville can be sometimes so sane it's scary.

and also to Jasmoba for taking down the turrets!

Beast, did you record it?

and isn't this wrong forum section?

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

It was over 6 hours Anni

yes, i did make a 6-8 minute clip though, but we will see if i decide to upload it

This is the guy you all reset Joke over. Good decision guys and gals.

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Possibly someone from STC could explain how they destroyed our EW turrets that were on the inside of walls from the outside.

If theres a new glitch its only fair to share it.

Stranger Danger / Capital Punishment / Cyberdown
Pillar of the Community
Ruler of Recruit Chat
CIR Ministry of Truth

Stranger Danger wrote:

Possibly someone from STC could explain how they destroyed our EW turrets that were on the inside of walls from the outside.

+1

10 (edited by Obi Wan Kenobi 2012-12-17 09:01:15)

Stranger Danger wrote:

But then how will they be able to continue to exploit ???

Tell us STC. Dont worry about the DEVs they wont ban you. They cant afford to smile

Any way they wont even ban ppl that account sell (or brake the EULA in other ways) so im sure your ok smile

True Pros make a Podcast to influence the Devs minds, 
The rest of you guys are Hacks tongue

PS. I got my Highways & stopped playing b4 they came in & have never used them! ...... Irony much ? tongue

Chemical bombs?

Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags."

Jita wrote:

Chemical bombs?

can't be. I asked PHM a month ago if they have ever tested if Bomb-AoE damage is 2D or 3D and LoS vs. buildings.
I'm sure the leadership has tested and excluded it from the list of possible measure against MPC defenses.

*Disclaimer: This post can contain strong sarcasm or cynical remarks. keep that in mind!
Whining - It's amazing how fast your trivial concerns will disappear

pretty sure that explosions are 2d, actually. either way, unlike chaos we didnt use any exploits to attack the base.

Ozy wrote:

pretty sure that explosions are 2d, actually. either way, unlike chaos we didnt use any "GAME FEATURE" to attack the base.

Fixed.

I'm not going to get into the trolling trenches on this one, but it was pretty fun having a base seiged being the defender.  I hope you gentlemen had as much fun as I did.  Personally I have great fun on Gamma seiges.  Theres so many options and ways to do things, its like a new aspect of fluent pvp.  But oh god is it crazy mad expensive =P

I was enjoying myself even though I should up late.

2nd Top Killer 2012
02: 061 -- 353 -- 292 : Xadhoom

"Annihilator no fix for crashes when fighting burial/merkle/xadhoom ?"

the terminal of STC on Bergers has been eliminated, with a christmas present of a Zenith MK2 and a bunch of T4s big_smile